“Excellent”

The Crying Tree
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Crying Tree, formerly known as The Grange Manor is now open under new management. We are showing, in our Sports Bar, all major football games while in the other main bar we are providing entertainment during the weekends and a quiz night to be held on a Tuesday evening, starting end of September. We have several function rooms available for hire for all occasions. We look forward to welcoming you to The Crying Tree.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Just returned home after brilliant Sunday 2 course lunch. The starters and roast were delicious!! Service top notch!! Excellent value for money :)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Barb81w

“Top marks for Top Hat”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took my mum whilst in the area. Have to say we were not disappointed! Staff were brilliant and very attentive. We were blown away by the quality and quantity of the food! So much so when we returned the following day to collect our car we stayed for the Sunday lunch! Top marks to the new owner of Top Hat! If you like fine dining - try here, you will not be disappointed!! Well done!

newcastle upon tyne
“Top Hat - Top Notch”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Visited Liverpool at the weekend to celebrate my daughters 18th with the family and had a fantastic meal at the Top Hat. Food quality and menu was excellent. 11 of us were catered for comfortably and nothing was to much trouble. Service was outstanding with all staff being polite, professional and attentive. My dessert was probably the best I have ever had - champagne strawberries.
Fantastic singer added to the great atmosphere in the bar after the meal
Highly recommend
Well done to the new owners

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank vinnyanne
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food & Service”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

On my return to the previously named Crying Tree now named "The Top Hat" after a broken kitchen whereby the chef was unable to cook our meals (no fault of the management or staff). To say I was impressed with the food upon my return would be an under-statement! In a party of 8 everybody enjoyed their meal. The food was flavoursome, well presented and value for money. Friendly helpful staff who provided an excellent service. I would recommend The Top Hat and I will be returning myself in the near future.

• Visited February 2014
Liverpool
“Sinking ship !”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The crying tree is now under new management and is getting renamed Top hat bar and grill. We have been many times to the crying tree and unfortunately will never be returning. Have just had a meal there on a Saturday lunch time for a family of four. Menu was bar menu only and very limited, food quality poor and items missing. The rose wine was so bad I had to leave it. The whole atmosphere of the pub has gone and I am sure it will not be open for much longer. Such a disappointment.

• Visited February 2014