“Worth the revisit”
Review of La Crepe Rit - CLOSED

La Crepe Rit
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Restaurant/Bistro with a wide range of food and drinks for everyone's taste buds.
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Came here again after enjoying my last visit. This time I went for the fish and chips and my partner had a savoury crepe. Simply amazing. To top if off the cheesecake and peanut butter crepe keep our taste buds asking for more wine, and why not the house wine is wow. See you next time.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Great selection on the menu,savoury and sweet crepes,also jackets,fish courses and a great selection of sandwiches,something for everyone,good selection of alcohol drinks.The service was so friendly,it was obvious that this was a happy place to work,the staff went out of their way to be helpful,when we are next in liverpool we will be back.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

the crepe was delicious as the lemon was soft and tender with all the juices extracted deep into the lemon and sugar crepe. The coffee is so flavoursome and not at all bitter to taste.
On the whole excellent sweet .

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We visited this little restaurant for a very substantial breakfast. The food, service and coffee was excellent. We opted for various typical full English type breakfasts, however, we did follow them up with a crepe which was lovely. The Coffee was plentiful and good.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Not my first time here and won't be the last, came here on Saturday for a quick lunch, the shop was really busy. When seated I didn't want anything big and heavy, the only soup they had was potato and leek, which I don't usually like. Well this changed my view on the potato and leek soup! It was really tasty and piping hot, the bread was really soft and crispy on the outside! The service was really quick. Yes will be back again