“Great food fast service and not too pricey”
Review of La Crepe Rit - CLOSED

La Crepe Rit
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Restaurant/Bistro with a wide range of food and drinks for everyone's taste buds.
San Diego
“Great food fast service and not too pricey”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Ate here two times while staying at Albert Dock. Very nice staff, excellent service and excellent food. Stop on by there when you visit Liverpool. Raj (the owner) will treat you right.

• Visited September 2013

Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“Food was yummy...smelt a bit weird”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food here is amazing! We had egg and ham and they were HUGE! Lovely and perfectly done.....but the place itself smelt a bit odd. I know it sounds strange but it smelt a big "wet dog" esque. This may be because it is near the water but it just seemed odd and was a bit off putting. Food was immense though so I'd recommend it for breakfast!

Visited September 2013
Newcastle UK
“A Good Breakfast”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We were waiting to go in to the Tate but decided to have breakfast first. This place was very handy and although I was expecting a Tourist Trap of a place we both had a great Crepe ,in a pleasant atmosphere with good staff.

• Visited September 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“lovely food and srevice”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

went to this lovely restaurant la crepe rit in liverpool food was amazing and the service was fantastic will defo eat there again

• Visited October 2013
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Very very disappointed!!!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I visited La Crepe Rit over the weekend, we had been out the night before on Albert Dock and when I had seen there was a Crepe cafe and thought that would be perfect for the morning after the night before!!!!

When we found the cafe, my initial thoughts were, it looks like an older persons cafe with lots of older people inside eating, but on a positive it was busy, which surely must be a good thing!! My husband and I sat down and had a quick glance at the menu. What shocked me was the cost of the galettes (savoury) pancakes, at £7.95 for a cheese, ham and mushroom I thought that surely it is going to be outstanding especially as i could have bought 2 slices of toast for 0.80p or a croissant with jam for 0.99p or better still, steak, chips and beer for £9.95. We waited at least 15 minutes and I was then presented with a slab of wood with an ultra thin pancake with sides folded in and the cheese, ham and mushroom filling in the middle only - there was not even 1 full slice of ham and nor was it of the highest quality!!! Needless to say I was very very disappointed. I just could not work out the pricing - I could have had a portion of home made Lasagne for £6.50 or like I say, steak, chips and beer for £9.95 but yet for a bland egg, a bit of flour, some milk, small amount of cheap cheese and ham and possibly 1 mushroom I was stung £7.95 at the least!!! I did hope to raise this with the manager as she took my bill, but she didn't even ask if everything was alright!!!

• Visited October 2013