“beatles tour”

Daytrippers Beatles Taxi Tours
Ranked #26 of 67 Tours in Liverpool
Reviewed January 25, 2014

if you stay at the adelphi ask reception to book DAYTRIPPERS beatles taxi tour.also ask for RICKY as driver his stories are brill nothing was a problem.real value for money

3  Thank WEEQUINTIN

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed Dave and his personalized, "story-behind-the-story" tour of the Beatles origins. This efficient and chronilogically correct tour is a delight and worth every pence.
Dave knows answers to questions you don't even know to ask. They were so many people involved in making the Beatles the band they were. This is their story as much as the band's.

All the historic sites are hit with Dave's vivid explanations of what happened where and most importantly, why. I would definitely return again and have Dave take us to the sites we did not have time to see.

Honest, prompt, pleasant and provocative. And friendly, too.

Daytrippers is a no-brainer.

-Dr. Tom Arnold

2  Thank bassboy1952
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I called them late last night hoping to get a last minute booking and unexpectedly Dave answered the phone. And it just took me about more or less 5 minutes to sort things out. Great customer support indeed!

This morning I thought I'm gonna meet Dave but it's Ricky (one of the owner) called and approached me on the meeting place on time. Since I'm going solo, I thought I'm tagging along with a group but it's not. It became like an exclusive The Beatle Tour for me which is great!

Ricky is very friendly and has loads of interesting insights about the fab four. Imagine up to the very least details that you wont get in the Internet. The travel experience is smooth. The itinerary is well organized. After the tour, I felt like I knew a day in the life of every member of The Beatles. I'm now a certified Beatlemaniac! ;)

I highly recommend Daytrippers! They know how to rock and roll like The Beatles!

1  Thank Joey T
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I represent one of eight Essex folk that traveled with both Dave and Ricky 14/11/13. Without a doubt the best part of our Liverpool experience. We did not know what to expect but at the end of our tour we were unanimous in our praises for this pair of cabbies. Their knowledge of the Beatles was exceptional, and they kept us entertained with their good humor and sharp Liverpool banter. In spite of the rain persistently coming down at times. I recommend this tour highly and give the lads a 10 out of 10. Thanks again lads, for the Essex gang.

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

As arranged Ricky picked us up from home for the start of what turned out to be a fantastic Beatles tour. We were treated to a morning of fun and facts travelling all over the city where lyrics and stories come together. Thanks Ricky we love what you're doing on the long winding road. Can't recommend the trip enough. I'll be back with more friends.
Highlights of the day were Eleanor Rigby's grave, Ringo's house and Strawberry Fields gate. Links between stories and song lyrics. In fact just a brilliant trip out.