“Fabulous tour!”

Daytrippers Beatles Taxi Tours
Ranked #12 of 72 Tours in Liverpool
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Ricky was very friendly and had so much interesting information. The cab was very comfortable and relaxing. We saw all the sights and learned heaps. Great to see the background of the world's most famous band.

All reviews
in 97 reviews
"info"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Booked the tour after reading the trip advisor comments, Dave was brilliant, he picked us up from the hotel for the two and a half hour tour. His knowledge far exceeds the usual Beatles info. All the points of interest we visited were excellent, he even took us into the barbers shop on Penny Lane! I won't spoil it by giving too much of the tour details away, but don't hesitate to book the Daytrippers Tour. At the end of the trip Dave dropped us off outside the Cavern ... The atmosphere in there is Fab!!! with the Live music and memorabilia. Even if you are not a keen Beatles fan Liverpool is well worth a visit, lot's to do and see. We will definitely return.

1  Thank AngelinaWakefield
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Our family of six were picked up by Ricky from Liverpool Lime Street, right on time as promised, for my Beatles fan sons 16th Birthday treat to Liverpool. Booked the 1 1/2 bronze tour. What a fantastic morning we spent seeing all the sites and Ricky even converted my daughter to wanting to know more of Ricky's fabulous information on the Beatles. Ricky went that extra mile for us and provided us with a brilliant insight into the history of the Beatles. As previous reviews you can not fault this tour, I would definitely recommend. Thanks again Ricky, you made are day special, loved Liverpool and your tour, we will be back!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Daytripper's Ricky was an excellent guide to the places and people to do with The Beatles. He was very knowledgable and has a great personality. I learned a great deal about the songs and lives of the Beatles including the socio-economic profile of the Fab Four.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I have been on a mini Beatles pilgrimage and found ourselves in Liverpool. We booked a rivate taxi tour the day before. We were nearly an hour late, due to traffic getting there, but no problems. We did our tour with Ricky and I have to say, he made it memorable. He took us to the ones where The Fab Four lived, Strawberry Field, Penny Lane, etc. it was fabulous! We learned a lot and had a wonderful time. This is a tour that I'd highly recommend. When we next come back to England, we plan on taking the Platinum Tour.