“Post match boot room”

Ranked #32 of 1,833 Restaurants in Liverpool
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Liverpool
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Dined here as part of a post match boot room hospitality package following the Liverpool v Spurs fixture in March 2013. It is very large, and you are placed anywhere mixed and matched with everyone else. My boyfriend and I for eg; placed in a booth with a Scandinavian family. Each booth has its own flat screen tv playing LFC TV on repeat. We had a choice of 2x meals to choose from. I opted for mushroom soup and then a chicken and cous cous main. food was decent enough bit restricting though and i'd like to return to try their usual everyday menu. Couldn't fault the service our assigned waiter was great very interested and got the old "Liverpool legend" to head over to us for a while which was fun.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Went on Sunday after our stadium tour...massive portions of food would be an understatement! !! Nachos starter was big enough for two adults easily. And the beefburger main course was fabulous quality.
Gutted I was too full for a desert :(
Loved eating above the kop and can't wait to go again

Reviewed June 24, 2013

After a stadium tour of Anfield we decided to visit the Boot Room Cafe, Anfield. It was a very busy day as one of my daughters had played at Anfield at the Liverpool Junior members soccer school. The cafe was extremely busy yet the service was excellent and the food was very nice and reasonablly price. The staff were first class and a tribute to LFC, well worth a visit.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We went for a meal after the Anfield tour, the waitresses were very polite and attentive, the food was delicious. I dont know if I was being naive but I expected more atmosphere. All in all a lovely meal in very pleasant surroundings

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Fantastic place to get a good meal and suck in the Anfield atmosphere.
Get a meal in a modern sports restaurant before the game or a trip to the supporter shop :)))
Love it :)