“Never lets you down”

The Greenroom
Ranked #14 of 207 Nightlife in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The UK's Number Cabaret lounge co-owned by Actor & Comedian RICKY TOMLINSON.
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I've been the greenroom a few times now and never had a bad night! Always bouncing, great location right in the centre if you want to go out after. And the waiters/waitresses all work at the local academy. Also a great variety of acts. Its a rereshing change of a night out.

1  Thank Amy F

Reviewed May 11, 2014

good live music and lots of dancing on a work friends 50th. drinks expensive and bouncers a bit to much sometimes..!!

3  Thank walshy38
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Ricky Tomlinson has hit the jackpot with this city centre place, think slightly upmarket social club with table service and pub prices.

Glass of “fizz” on arrival, 3 or 4 “turns” through the night with Ricky comparing, the young kids waiting on do a cracking job so don’t forget to tip.

I was surprised what a mixed age group it was, from teens to pensioners and every single person seemed to have a good time.

Shows start around 8pm and sell out in advance you proably best to book. They do Sunday avo sessions also which are now on my to do list.

Recommended for a fun, unpretentious night out

ps Dont forget to order your sandwich platter at the start of the night!

1  Thank SGM67
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We attended with our family to see a Fleetwood Mac tribute band and had a fabulous evening. Two of our party had not been able to get tickets and attended with us, on the off chance that there had been some cancellations. The door staff were very helpful and friendly and helped us to acquire the required extra tickets, even arranging a bigger table for us. I loved every minute of the evening we saw an excellent up and coming young female singer ( apologies I can't remember her name!) Stevie Riks, Asa Murphy as well as the tribute band and to boot the legend that is Ricky Tomlinson compared the show, mingled with guests, checking they were having a good night and posed for photos. The ticket price and drinks were extremely reasonable and the fact the Ricky' employs students from 'The Liverpool Media Academy' is not only commendable but refreshing and wonderful to see so much homegrown talent. Everything about the Greenroom is great from the champagne reception, to the friendly staff, amazing acts and Ricky Tomlinson - this is yet another place you have to visit in the wonderful city of Liverpool, we can't wait to go back.

2  Thank MrsRichtea73
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I went in to The Greenroom in February to book 14 tickets for my 50th Birthday on March 14th, needed another ticket so went in two weeks before we were due to go to get another ticket when I went in I was told there was no record of my first booking even tho I had a receipt for them, the girl rebooked me in for 15 when we turned up on the night they still had no booking for us had to squeeze us in the middle we were like sardines, my Daughters had bought balloons for the table we were asked to take them down because people couldn't see at the back. Staff were going mad they had been left in the lurch because the owners were at a pontins weekend, people had paid good money for a night out and it was a total shambles, trying to get served took forever.

1  Thank Denise B