“Beatles Magical Mystery Tour”

Paul Beesley: Professional Tour Guide
Ranked #42 of 67 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Owner description: Paul is a qualified, professional Tour Guide offering guided tours of the Liverpool City Region. His tours can be taken on foot, by coach and in a chauffeur-driven vehicle. His tours include City and Beatles tours and are delivered in his unique, entertaining Liverpool style.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Fun and interesting. Tour guide Paul was excellent, very knowledgeable, friendly and good sense of humour. Trip was good value for money and worth doing if you are a beatles fan

2  Thank Nicola H

Reviewed November 15, 2011

I went on the Magical Mystery Tour with friends and had a great time!! This was mainly down to Paul with his great sense of humour,friendly personality and depth of knowledge on The Beatles! Would recommend him every day of the week!!

3  Thank cliffyj19
Reviewed November 7, 2011

My wife and I took the Magical Mystery Tour in Liverpool. I'm the fan, my wife was there for company, however she really enjoyed the tour. With Stan at the wheel and Paul providing a friendly, funny and informative guide. It was a great way to see Liverpool. It's a must if you're in the city, fan or not.
Sad to see that Liverpool City council still plan to demoilsh the street where Ringo lived. Not only bulldozing a tourist attraction, but destroying what would provide solid character housing for couples or small families if renovated.
Back to the tour; highly recommend it !! :) :)

3  Thank SJP67
Reviewed October 13, 2011

In September of this year I finally fulfilled something I've been wanting to do for a long time: a Beatles Tour in Liverpool. After some basic research, mostly online, I decided on the Magical Mystery Tour due to positive reviews but also admittedly because the other options were out of my budget range. I was pleasantly surprised at the range of sites this tour covered as well as the whole way it was presented. Our guide, Paul Beesley, keeps things moving along in a fun, very informative, and professional manner. The vibe on the bus is fun, as he intersperses his dialog with Beatles tunes. A very memorable tour with a great guide...highly recommended!

4  Thank pap22
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I took my daughter on the Magical Mystery Tour and have reviewed that seperately but needed to give special mention to our guide on the tour Paul Beesley.

Paul knew so much about his subject and delivered his information in a humorous manner. He was very friendly and added so much to the tour. We had chance to leave the bus at certain points and each time Paul came with us and explained so much while we were able to take photos and soak up the atmosphere.

You could almost think that Paul knew the Beatles personally his knowledge was so vast.

I am not a huge Beatles fan but I really enjoyed the tour as did my daughter who initially did not really want to come along.

I learnt so much from Paul about the Bands history but also alot about the city of Liverpool as he added many extra snippets of information as we drove around.

A brilliant tour well worth the money and well done Paul Beesley

3  Thank patricia186262