“Handy for leaflets but thats about it!”

Queen Square Travel Centre
Ranked #129 of 216 things to do in Liverpool
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Not the friendliest Centre I was ever visited!! I asked where to meet for the Magical Mystery Tour and was told - 'just wait out there' after being told it was sold out - but I already had the tickets. When I bought a gift they did not even speak to me!!!!

2  Thank Sandra668

Reviewed October 14, 2012

needed help with directions and opening times for a friend was given great help. Staff were friendly and very knowledgeable.

1  Thank davec101
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Not that interesting, nothing to really engage visitors, a chance missed I think, could be brighter, and more informative

1  Thank Jeanalewis
Reviewed August 18, 2012

As soon as we arrived we went to the Tourist Information centre in Albert Dock. They were very knowledgeable and helpful, providing us with all the maps we needed and suggesting where to eat and visit during our stay. Well done, you are a credit to Liverpool.

2  Thank Rockmonkeys1
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Helpful staff, with all the info you will need on your visit to Liverpool

2  Thank IanH6