“Helpful”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Helpful”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Helpful staff, with all the info you will need on your visit to Liverpool

Visited April 2012
2 Thank IanH6

Wallasey
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Find one...that's the problem.”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Liverpool had an info in the city centre. Now have to go to the Waterfront and find many people wandering in the centre with NO help at hand....except me. Why no information in the centre of Town. Nothing at the railway station or near the central shops. Not everyone gets 'first stop' to the Waterfront or Beatles Museum. Need 'whats on' available in the middle of town...PLEASE.

1 Thank wiseolly
Chirk, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very helpful”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Got lots of information and maps about trips and places to go on holiday in Sorrento

1 Thank Michael R
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Incredibly bad service.”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I don't think I have ever experienced as bad customer service as I did at the Liverpool Tourist Information Centre. We had gone there to go on the Beatles Magical Mystery Tour and was told to wait in the courtyard until called. We did. A few minutes after the tour was supposed to start I went inside to ask what the holdup was and I was told point blankly that they had already left, and apparently we were not stood in the right place (we had followed the instructions given to us). Graham Abin was the rudest, most un sympathetic man I ever met. He made no attempt to correct it for us and spoke to us most un professionally - even to the point of reducing on of our party to tears.

Thank goodness for the kind man who did the tours. He was able to get us on another tour the next day.

2 Thank Fliss D
southport
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“very helpful”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

the centre had loads of information leaflets, bus and train service information, and very helpful staff who were able to answer all my questions promptly and professionally