Review Highlights
Superb building

A very interesting visit. Our guide was very knowledgeable and was easy to talk to and willing to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
MikeForrest2014
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Great experience

Took a 45 minute tour of this wonderful building. The architecture is fascinating, inside is... read more

Reviewed February 27, 2019
Holidayfan6755
Wallasey, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Liverpool
from $8.28
from $22.94
from $14.02
from $19.75
More Info
All reviews jewish faith guided tour booking essential wonderful morning happy to answer any questions minute tour interesting visit well worth a visit knowledgeable guides fascinating insight wonderful building gift shop ark donation beauty architecture heritage
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful, hidden gem this is!!! I have lived in Liverpool for almost 40 years and visited for the first time last week. Really impressive architecture and glorious paintwork and interior design - definitely worth its Grade I Listed Status! We were made incredibly welcome by the community, and we felt really comfortable while we drank in the hidden beauty. Well worth a visit - be prepared to be stunned!! :-)

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank cath992017
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful well worth a visit.
Such an interesting tour. The lady was really knowledgable and made it enjoyable. £5 Well spent

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018

I went as one of a group from my U3A. We were warmly welcomed and had a wonderful guided tour by a member of the synagogue - which included a fascinating history not only of the synagogue but the Jewish community in Liverpool.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I booked by phone a guided tour (approx 2 weeks early). I super enjoyed it. The tour lasted 45-50 minutes and the donation required is £5. The tour is super informative and very interesting. The synagogue is extremely beautiful. I do recommend visiting.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank francescaitaly2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

This is a beautiful and wonderful place to visit, be aware this is a place of faith and be respectful, we had an amazing guide who was able to tell a lot about the history of the building and it’s importence to the Jewish people of liverpool.

Date of experience: February 2018