See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 22, 2009

Me and my partner stayed in Park Lane hotel in December 2008. We found the hotel clean, cosy and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

The breakfast was excellent and there was a great range of food available.

I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank IrelandHappy
Reviewed August 10, 2008

My Husband and I got married at the Park Lane Hotel on May 24 2008.

The hotel is located in Sefon Park but is quite hidden away so not many people know its there. On my first visit I had a look around the hotel. All the rooms were clean and the bathrooms were spotless. They were all a decent size. To be fair as you would expect a hotel to be. I had looked at a couple of hotels in Sefton Park but what made the Park Lane stand out was the grand staircase in the main entrance hall and how light and airy the place is also the warm welcome from the staff.

We had both our wedding ceremony and reception at the hotel. We hired all the 16 bedrooms and their 2 function rooms which included 2 bars – one upstairs and the other down. We also had access to the patio outside.

The staff we’re amazing leading up to the wedding, extremely helpful and very personable. They gave us great advice and let us decorate the rooms exactly how we wanted and helped in anyway they could.

The ceremony and wedding breakfast rooms were the perfect size for my 75 guests. I had approx 160 guests in the evening which were spread out nicely across the 2 floors. It was a lovely sunny evening so a lot of guests sat outside on the Patio, which was great for the smokers. I must also mention the gardens outside which were perfect for our wedding pictures. We didn’t have to go into the Park. It was also great for the kids to run around outside.

On the actual day of the wedding the hotel manager, and her staff co-ordinated everything. The whole day ran smoothly. I was so pleased. They made sure all the guests were seated for the ceremony, wedding breakfast and were around for the pictures. The food was amazing. Everyone commented on how much they enjoyed the food. I also got a lot of good comments about the staff. My guests were impressed with the hotel and have said that they would stay their again.

I would highly recommend this hotel for a function, room hire or an evening meal. I will definitely go back to the Park Lane some time in the future.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Sinjim
Reviewed March 25, 2006

Stayed 2 nights at this hotel as we were in Liverpool for a family wedding. Very impressed with the friendly staff and cosy atmosphere. Rooms clean and spacious. The cooked breakfast was excellent!
Would recommend this hotel to anyone and if we have the opportunity to stay in Liverpool again - the Park Lane is the one!

• Stayed: March 2006
10  Thank Compass4544
Reviewed January 20, 2006

I had my wedding reception at this hotel. The staff where very friendly and helpfull. Family and friends stayed at the hotel and everyone was very impressed. It was spotlessly clean and all the rooms where lovely. i would certainly recommend this hotel to stay in and i hope to go there to a wedding as a guest!

• Stayed: October 2004
14  Thank Experience37791
Reviewed August 19, 2004

A wonderful hotel with great and friendly service. As well as staying there on a number of occasions we got married there when we lived in Liverpool and they helped make our day perfect........!!

25  Thank EdWFrome_Somerset