This is an ideal location for a visit to Liverpool. Within minutes of the new L1 shopping complex and also all the main centre attractions. The hotel itself is over the road from the Albert Docks complex which is full of modern bars and attractions. Hotel staff are friendly and generally very heipful. There is a basic cooked breakfast as well as the usual 'continental' variety.
The only drawback? There is a hidden extra in the form of a daily charge for car parking - £3 per day at the time of writing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool