2,191 results
All reviews albert dock great location car park echo arena city centre per day bus station the ground floor shower room rooms are small short stay buffet breakfast would stay again few minutes walk family room comfy bed stayed for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Room tip: I love everything here!
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
IbisLiverpool, Team Leader at ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with three other ladies as we were attending a hen party in Liverpool. First thoughts: Great location! Opposite the docks! Walking distance to Liverpool One. Lobby was cool and I thought it was good you needed a key card to get in the lifts and through the main doors after a certain time at night. Check in was easy and we went up in the lift. On arriving on the corridor, my first thoughts were ‘looks and smells like student accommodation’ The bedroom STUNK I can’t even describe what it was: a mixture of sick, drains?! We had to open the window and my friend was actually heaving! The smell didn’t leave throughout the whole stay, luckily we weren’t in the room much! Lots of noise through the night, lads shouting but that’s to be expected as it’s a good place for stag/hen parties to stay. Positives though: brilliant large shower, powerful and clean. Bed was comfortable, not the pillows: take your own! Location fantastic. Cheap. Great for those on a budget who want somewhere to crash. Would advise staff to sort the smell out! Overall, OK.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave your feedback. I really hope you enjoyed your time in Liverpool and your stay with us. I really am sorry about the experience you had in your room. I can assure you this isn't the norm, we would have done all we could to ensure your stay was more comfortable had this been reported at the time. I hope we get the chance to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Brillant location very close to the city center with lots of pubs and shop.rooms are lovely and clean and the beds are extremely comfortable room are small but are very nice. breakfast was lovely,,would highly recommend

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave your feedback, It's great to see you enjoyed your time in Liverpool and your stay with us. I'm really happy you found our location convenient and our rooms clean and comfortable. I really hope we get the chance to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Great location but hotel is average...small room and bathroom - even though we had booked a twin room it was just like a double room but with twin beds touching each other. The room suddenly became extremely hot overnight for some reason. They kindly kept our luggage for us before we checked in and after we checked out which was nice. Breakfast was reasonable - a few pastries, cereal, scrambled eggs, hash browns etc.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave your feedback. I really hope you enjoyed your time in Liverpool and your stay with us, but I am sorry about the issues you experienced. I hope we get the chance to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

The location is perfect .Easy walking distance to all the attractions of the Albert Dock and close to the shopping centre. We arrived at Liverpool Central Station which is a 10 min walk away.
Rooms are fine and clean .Hand towels would be nice.
Breakfast was good .The bread though was mediocre.
A very casual feel though .Did not like the standing up welcome .Nothing explained .No map or suggestions .Very impersonal.Clearly the group are cutting down on staff which is having an impact.
Yet again had to explain my Gold membership which is becoming a normal experience.
The cleaner had a nice smile and was the friendliest .

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IbisLiverpool, Team Leader at ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave your feedback. I really hope you enjoyed your time in Liverpool and your stay with us. I'm glad you found our location convienient during your stay, but I'm sorry that you did not like our check in process.