My giflriend and I stayed at the Ibis for a recent comedy gig at the Echo Arena. The hotel is ideally located for the arena and Docks complex. The hotel is also a short walk to the Liverpool One shopping area. The hotel has its own car park shared with the Formule 1 hotel next door.
The Ibis itself has a nice sized restaurant/bar area open 24hrs a day. The rooms are spacious, modern and ideal for couples. Flat screen TV and options for broadband access. The en-suite bathroom is clean and contains a very nice power shower!
So if your after a base for the arena and city centre the Ibis is a good option for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool