If you are going to the Liverpool conference centre I would recommend this hotel. It is significantly cheaper than some of the hotels on the Albert Dock. It has parking and the staff are lovely. I had a comfortable room air con clean and tidy nice bed. The bathroom looks a bit like a Tardis but the shower is huge and really good.
I had a great stay three nights for less than £150. Breakfast not included, but you can pay for it if you want in the morning about £7 I think.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool