“Lovely staff very helpful, great for the price.”

ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One
Ranked #45 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed July 5, 2013

If you are going to the Liverpool conference centre I would recommend this hotel. It is significantly cheaper than some of the hotels on the Albert Dock. It has parking and the staff are lovely. I had a comfortable room air con clean and tidy nice bed. The bathroom looks a bit like a Tardis but the shower is huge and really good.
I had a great stay three nights for less than £150. Breakfast not included, but you can pay for it if you want in the morning about £7 I think.

Room Tip: I dont think there is much difference in the rooms unless some of them don't have Air Con. Mine...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank fatboygto
IbisLiverpool, Manager at ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. I’m glad you enjoyed your visit, and I hope we can welcome you back to the Ibis Liverpool Albert Dock very soon. Kind regards, Paul Smith, Assistant Manager.

There are newer reviews for ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed in January and so got a really good deal which I may have done through a booking site. So, I was extra happy.

The rooms here are basic in a good way. Nothing fancy but everything you need, and the pod-like bathroom is actually really cool. There is something innovative about the mattress material which a card explains, and I agree it was really comfortable.

I don't think Ibis is the place people stay if they're too fussed about amenities and style, but the room was as good as anything. Spacious, with storage, room to move around, and all the bits and pieces.

The location, as far as central Liverpool is concerned, is great. Slightly off the main track, but really right around the corner from everything and a nice spot on the water.

Downside: Tiny coffee for £2.50 was disappointing, but the bar looked like it could be a nice place to hang out, though I rarely hang out in hotel bars!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChrisFergs

Many thanks for posting your comments, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate all feedback very much and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back at the Ibis Liverpool Albert Dock very soon. Kind regards, Paul Smith, Assistant Manager.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I could see a nice view of Albert Dock from my room and I found a big ferris wheel.
Ibis hotel was very clean and my room and a bathroom were wide enough to use. I highly recommend because we can walk from the hotel to Beatles Story Museum, Liverpool Museum, and a big ferris wheel.
Good price and nice staffs!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Orientexpress165

So glad you had an enjoyable time at the Ibis Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad you enjoyed the fantastic view from one of our Dock facing rooms, if available we always try to accommodate our guests requests for dock facing rooms. We very much appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Paul Smith

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We only stayed here for one night but once again the Ibis did not let us down. We choose Ibis hotels as they are very accommodating with pets. We have a small dog who travels everywhere with us and the Ibis are great. The staff were very professional but also friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here next time we are in Liverpool.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GlenMaye

Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Ibis Liverpool Albert Dock. I hope we can be part of your future travel plans. Kind regards, Paul Smith, Assitant Manager.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I strongly recommend avoid, unless you don't need any sleep.

I paid £140 for a room for 1 night. The one thing I care about is a cool dark room to sleep. The was no air-conditioning! I only found this out in the middle of the night. The control is there but it isn't switched on when it's cool outside.

Shame it wasn't cool in the room. It was hot and stuffy, worse still, the air being recirculated was warm too.

I complained in the morning to say I thought it was broken, I was told it wasn't turned on and should open a window. Not useful in the centre of Liverpool on a frIday night.

I complained via email. This was acknowledged with the promise of an answer. None came for a month. On the 3rd attempt to chase up I finally got a reply. Just to say that's the way the run the hotel. Well fine with me, now I know they are happy to run their hotel(s?) this way I will simply avoid the group.

Rubbish experience.

Room Tip: A good one would be at a different hotel
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mabbs9

I am Sorry that on this occasion you were not satisfied with your stay. I am also sorry that you were not satisfied with my colleagues handling of your complaint. I appreciate your feedback and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back for a genuine hassle free experience. Kind Regards Paul Smith, Assistant Manager.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed Friday and Saturday nights for a rock choir concert on the Saturday at the echo arena. Excellent location as 200 yards from the areana and near to the museums & the city. Service & breakfast excellent but evening meal not as good as elsewhere. Be wary of hen parties as their noise travels down the corridors when returning from their night out.

• Stayed: June 2013

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future. Kind regards, Paul Smith, Assistant Manager.