Excellent location: city centre, shops, docks, stations, clubs, all within 5-10 minutes walking. Room not luxury but comfortable: very comfy bed, plenty of storage for luggages and clothes. Bathroom small but comfortable, plenty of hot water!Soap available, not shampoo. Hair dryer also available, although not working properly.
Tv and wifi very expensive. Bathroom very small, although comfortable. Noisy guests. Expensive breakfast (but plenty of coffee shops 3 minutes away)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool