A superb small friendly hotel staff keen to help in any they can .The room we had has just been refurbished to a very high standard it was very warm and cosy heating can be controlled from the room.I would reccoment the continental breakfast as there are lots of options not just a coffee and croissant! We parked up and didnt use the car for three days as the Ibis is right in the heart of all attractions so much to see and do I would certainly go back there but only during the week as our last night (sat) was spoiled by some noisey guests who thought it fun to scream /shout and bang on doors at 0300hrs but I may also add they were dealt with by hotel security which helped so if your a heavy sleeper this may not bother you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool