Stayed here for 3 nights, 18-21st January 2012, and I can't say a bad word about this place.
Rooms are great, spotless, brilliantly designed, and comfortable.
Staff are helpful with any request, and go the extra mile.
Food in the hotel bar/restaurant is 10/10, wasn't expecting much but when it came out I was suprised of what a high quality it was, with taste and presentation.
Location is perfect, right next to Albert Dock and within 2 minute walking distance of all major bars & restaurants in Liverpool City Centre.
Next time I'm going to Liverpool I'll be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Expedia so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool