Took my mum 80years old up to Liverpool tried booking in the Ibis ? because neither of us had our passports or ID we could not stay ? staff were ignorant,abrupt and was only our taxi driver that helped us find alot better place - The Thistle Hotel near lime street station / no ID required for an 80year old .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool