We recently spent a 2-day city-break in Liverpool and we actually picked Ibis because our usual hotel was already fully booked but we remembered its good location and parking facitilies from our previous trips.
This is a great place to stay for a weekend trip within a walking distance form Liverpool One if you wish to shop or all the main sightseeing attractions as well.
The hotel is clean and well-run rather basic with no luxeries. The chcek-in was very quick and staff polite and smiling. There is a little bar where you can either have breakfast or eat something if you are too tired to venture further. The menu is rather limited but surely enough.
Our room had a pretty view of the docks but it was quiet. It was quite small and so was the bathroom but everything was spotlessly clean. The bed was of standard size and extreemely comfortable (unlike most of the hotels I happened to stay at, even much better ones). I really had a good night`s sleep. Although the bathroom is small it has a fine huge shower. The only complaint to make is the temperature of the water which is hot or cold in seconds...
We didn`t have anything to eat at the place so I have no idea if it is any tasty. We eagerly headed for las Iguanas and Pesto in L-pool One. Both recommended. :)
To sum up, it`s a perfectly located hotel with a parking lot outside in a good price and in the heart of the city. I`ll consider staying there next time while in Liverpool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool