Stayed during August for 2 nights. Clean hotel, nice room in a great location. Have no complaints at all. We used it as more of a stop off place as we spent a fair amount of time shopping then off out in the evening. The tall ships were in the dock which was an added bonus to go and see and we were only a 5 min walk to the centre of Liverpool 1. Definitely go on the big wheel as you get a great view of the city. Also unlike some people I found it quiet and peaceful even though we stayed at a weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool