My daughter and I stayed just 1 night whilst going to the theatre. Great location for all the city sights and amenities. The Albert Dock is just across the road, Liverpool 1 and main shopping area a 5 minute walk, Anglican Cathedral 10 minute walk. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. Rooms are like all Ibis hotel rooms but very clean and with usual amenities including wifi. Very easy to find if travelling by car and although there is a small charge for the car park there is plenty of space. Thoroughly recommend for short breaks for all ages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool