1,465 results
All reviews albert dock budget hotel city centre small bathroom shower room echo arena free car parking short stay minute walk clean hotel would stay again excellent value for money full english the ground floor continental breakfast stayed here for nights staff were lovely
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2016

Compact and bijou can describe this centrally located stop over hotel.

Free parking and wi-fi, very pleasant staff, clean functional rooms and is very close to Albert Dock development and a 5 minute walk into the centre of the city.

That's it !

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank southport76
Reviewed August 4, 2016

We were here 5 years ago, this time our room was bigger and we had a view of the water. The Dolby can't be beaten for price, free car parking and close proximity to everywhere on foot. It is friendly and clean. Why stay anywhere else?

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

I was staying here with my other 2 friends on Monday 1st august. We arrived and were then told that no other visitor was allowed in the hotel (told this after we had paid). After we were told that, we decided to move to a more sociable hotel down the road. We were assured by the night manager that we would be able to get a refund for our room - that we hadn't even been in.
The next morning we went to the woman on reception 'Hayley' to receive our refund. However she told us we were not allowed a refund and rudely accused us of 'sneaking people into the hotel!'
She verbally abused us and tried to intimidate us.
Her rudeness and disgusting attitude ruined our
visit to Liverpool and definitely will not be recommending this hotel to anyone!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Grace C
Reviewed August 3, 2016

I often travel to Liverpool because i really enjoy the city and night life, however the other week i visited and decided to stay in the dolby hotel. when i arrived it was late about 10pm, and i was greeted by a male receptionist who was very friendly. The room was very good considering how cheap the price was, the atmosphere was welcoming.
However, in the morning when i checked out there was a very long wait which was frustrating as we were was in a rush.
Finally i was approached by a young female receptionist who was extremely rude, (name beginning with H but i can't remember her actual name), her customer service skills are non existence. She was very rude to me and my girlfriend, and made me feel very unwelcome and victimised. Her snotty attitude means that neither me or my girlfriend will ever be returning or recommending the dolby hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Hotel is in a good location, had a free WiFi, free parking and the staff are brilliant! The rooms are tiny and so warm. Had to go out and buy a fan because it was so stuffy. The bathroom is tiny, if you sit on the toilet your feet are in the shower. The shower was terrible - just dribbled freezing water and would switch off. Only one power point in the room too. I wouldn't come back to this hotel and I wouldn't recommend it to my friends or family. Only reason I've given it 3 out of 5 is because of the staff.

Date of stay: July 2016