“Made my wedding day even more special”
Review of Sefton Park Hotel

Sefton Park Hotel
Ranked #65 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Had a fantastic day at the blenheim for my wedding, the staff were all so friendly and nice and the food was exceptional, laura the party planner made my day even more special, i would recommend this hotel to anyone,

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank dawnbarry
SeftonParkHotel, General Manager at Sefton Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Hi Dawnbarry,

Thanks so much for your lovely review. It means a lot to the team and I to hear such positive feedback as they know that their hard work and our strong customer service ethos is being recognised. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Very satisfied with our recent stay. The bar and restaurant looked smart and modern and our room was very comfortable and clean. Our evening meal was delicious and the staff were friendly and polite. Given the price we paid I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Daniel P,

Thanks for your great review. See you again soon,

Best regards

Reviewed September 29, 2013

A cute cottage like hotel facing the lake and park at Sefton Park. Rooms are specked clean and the staff are cordial and chatty. One memorable experience was when I missed dinner and breakfast and a particular staff on duty fixed me a simple meal just to keep my hunger pangs down. A good location indeed near a bus stop that gives you a quick ride to Liverpool Central, where other sightseeing can be done. I like Blenheim because it was quiet, peaceful and had other elderly guests who were friendly, I achieved a lot of reading at the beautiful park opposite that just had the perfect sunny weather when I was there and the tranquility I was searching for.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Daretobet

Hi Daretobet,

Thanks a million for the lovely review. The team and I were really touched to hear that you considered our hotel a home away from home. We pride ourselves in offering a warm welcome, great food and exceptional customer service at all times. Our setting in the park is very relaxing a tranquil and is beautiful when the sun shines, whether it is a warm summers day or a bright winters day. We would love to welcome you back again when you next visit Liverpool.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Hi, we just had a lovely 2 nights at this friendly hotel, The staff were superb and the room was tastefully prepared for us.
We ate in the hotel restaurant it's called Michelangelo's and the presentation was faultless, I had steak on a stone WOW what can I say but fantastic, my wife had the fish and commented that it was the freshest she had ever tasted.
I can fully recommend this hotel well done to everyone.

Room Tip: Try for a lakeside view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Slippo,

Thanks for your great review. I'm really delighted your wife and yourself enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed September 24, 2013

My wife and I attended our god daughters wedding here a few weeks ago. We had a lovely day end everything seemed to run like clockwork. The food was really good, both the meal in the day and the night time buffet and we partied the night away till 1am. Luckily for us residents were allowed to stay on in the hotel bar and as our party had booked most of the rooms we had a great after party. We also had a lovely room overlooking the park, nice and quiet and clean. Breakfast the next day hit the spot nicely, especially after out late night the night before. My wife and I are panning to stay here again soon, it's not too far from home but in a lovely spot for some peace and quiet and a night away from the kids.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Pablo_A777

Hi PabloA777,

Thank you for your great review. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the wedding that you attended. Please do come and stay with us again when you want a night away from the kids, we'd love to look after you again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Awful experience in Blenheim Lake Hotel. A wedding celebration took place in the hotel and we couldn't sleep until 4.30am. Disrespectful guests and the managment did NOTHING.

Thin walls, no cleaning service and any apology or advice about the situation.

Try to avoid this "hotel".

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Alex F

Dear Alex F,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. However, as you insisted in having a ground floor room on the night of a wedding, which was against our advice, there was very little we could do. However, I do recall that the wedding to which you refer finished a midnight so I am unsure how you the wedding kept you awake till 4.30AM.

As a matter of policy we do not recommend that guests who are not attending an event occupy our ground floor rooms when their is an event on in the hotel and we always inform anyone who requests a ground floor room when their is events taking place in the hotel and offer an alternative room on a higher floor. However, if the guest insists on being on the ground floor against our better advice when their is an event in the hotel, there is not a lot we can do other than to make them aware that they may experience some noise.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Went to wedding 24/09/13 staff pleasant helpful ,evening buffett was very good carrot cake yummy lots of fresh home made food to choose from,even chips ,hotel large Victorian house ,guests that had been there all day said wedding meal was lovely,we sat in annexe thought we would feel excluded ,but far from it,when disco was on everyone dancing ,nice outdoor area at back .recommened any one to view hotel thinking of getting married.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank haypame

Hi Haypame,

Thanks a million for your great feedback and also for the recommendation of our hotel as a wedding venue. The team were really pleased to hear your lovely comments as it help's them know that all their hard work is extremely worthwhile.