“Very good”

Premier Inn Liverpool (West Derby) Hotel
Ranked #25 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Clean, comfortable rooms and friendly staff, and everything you expect from a Premier Inn. Breakfast is in the Stag & Rainbow next door (no indoor access). This is quite large for a Premier Inn, but has a decent size car park to match.

I found the location convenient for driving into the centre of Liverpool, and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Some rooms are a pretty long walk from reception, that may not suit everyone
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Our family stay here a few times each year for various family events as my sister and family live in Liverpool. Always spotlessly clean the staff are very helpful and friendly . The restaurant is clean and food always good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Excellent Premier Inn with a very poor Beefeater side of the business. The PI is very clean and comfortable, and the service from the hotel staff was beyond the call of duty. However waiting an hour for a steak quite late in their service was totally unacceptable and we left hungry without sampling any food!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Kate R, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool (West Derby) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear MickHirst.

Thank you for your review and your great comments regarding the hotel, and service here. I am very sorry to hear about the service you received in the Beefeater next door, I will certainly pass on your comments to the General Manager.

I hope that we can welcome you back to Premier Inn, Liverpool West Derby in the future.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I stayed with my family for one night and its the first time I have stayed at a premier , I must say its a great hotel , very clean and friendly , it was attached to a beefeater, the breakfast was excellent , and we ate there in the evening , although the food was nice it would av been cheaper to go to a franky and bennys , or pizza hut , there wasn't a teen menu either like franky and bennys has , so my 12 year old had to have an adults meal ..

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear tracy w.

Thank you so much for your excellent 5 star review, I am so glad that you found the hotel clean and friendly and enjoyed your breakfast. I will also pass on your comments to the Beefeater next door regarding the price of the food, all feedback is much appreciated.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We have stayed at this Premier Inn many times over the years and have always been very happy with the friendly staff, comfortable rooms and good food in the Stag and Rainbow. Our most recent stays, (either side of a five day break in Yorkshire), were no exception. From arrival to departure we were made to feel most welcome and the food in the restaurant was great. We needed to find out about the presence of gluten in the meals and were given the "Allergy Book" to look through. As always, this was up to date, easy to follow and helpful. Any queries we had were readily answered by the duty managers. If we need to stay in Liverpool we always try to book the West Derby Premier Inn first.

Dear David F.

Thank you so much for your excellent 5 star review, I am very happy that your return to Premier Inn West Derby Liverpool was as good as your previous visits, and thank you for your lovely comments regarding the friendliness of our staff and the room was comfortable for you.
I will also pass on your great feedback to the restaurant and I am glad that they could accommodate all your needs.

I hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Very pleasant little hotel - very friendly and helpful staff - secure parking. Comfortable room and quiet. Lovely breakfasts. Lovely surroundings with a pleasant garden for a welcome beer. Very good bus route into the city - Definite thumbs up!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Kate R, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool (West Derby) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Joan N.

Thank you so much for your great 4 star review. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our rooms comfortable and all the staff were friendly and helpful, we appreciate such positive feedback from our guests.

I hope we can welcome you back to the city and Premier Inn, Liverpool, West Derby in the future.

Kate.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Stayed here for one night 13 May. Hotel is well placed for travel into Liverpool. Plenty of parking on site and free. If you wish to leave the car at the hotel there is a good bus service to the town centre just outside. Some of the hotel looks a bit tired, but it is clean and comfortable. The rooms are the usual Premier Inn standard, very comfortable and quiet. Staff are very pleasant and helpful.
Breakfast is at the pub next door, also usual Premier Inn, very nice.
I would recommend this hotel and I will use it again when next in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room at the far end and you are guaranteed a good nights sleep.

Dear Gary C.

Thank you for your great 4 star review, I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and you found the location convenient, rooms clean and the staff friendly and helpful, we appreciate such positive feedback.

Kate.