Premier Inn Liverpool (West Derby) Hotel
Green Park Hotel(Liverpool)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbeefeater next doorjolly millerbeefeater restaurantcity centrequeens drivebusy roadcar parkmain roadfamily roombus stopmeal dealall you can eatcomfortable staya great nights sleepnight's sleepshort breakstayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We had a one night stay before visiting Alder Hey Hospital with my daughter. The service and welcome we had was brilliant. No complaint at all. Although we didnt sleep it wasnt the rooms fault they were very comfortable. we will be staying with you again soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Kate R, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool (West Derby) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Dear enid b.

Thank you for your lovely 4 star review, I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found the staff and service brilliant and your room was comfortable.

I hope we can welcome you back to Premier Inn West Derby Liverpool in the future.

Kate.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

overall very happy with our stay - we arrived at 1.46pm to be told we would have to wait to check in as, check is was not until 2.00pm, I would of understood if I had arrived 2 hours early, but never the less we found the staff friendly and helpful. we had a comfortable nights sleep and the 12.00pm check out was fantastic.
I think the location was brilliant as we got a bus right outside, into Liverpool!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Kate R, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool (West Derby) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear ljreid69.

Thank you for your 4 star review, I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found the team friendly and helpful and enjoyed a comfortable nights sleep.

I am very sorry that we could not check you in straight away, if we are busy the night before we can’t always provide an early check in, I hope you didn’t have to wait long.

I hope we can welcome you back to the city and Premier Inn West Derby Liverpool in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Really enjoyed our stay at the premier inn. Love coming to Liverpool, great city. Will definitely stay at premier inn in the future. Only down side was that our room was the end of the corridor and was a little nosy when trying to sleep and the road outside is noisy but it is in a great location for the city centre.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Elizabeth H.

Thank you for your 4 star review, I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry that you experienced some noise during your visit. If you visit us again then we will try to accommodate you in a room closer to the front of the hotel.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Staff very helpful on arrival and easy checking , the room was a good size and the bathroom was nice and clean although could do with an update. Had dinner in the attached restaurant which was very nice. Overall a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Bobcholmes

Thank you for your 4 star review, I'm pleased you found our team friendly and accommodating and you found the bathroom clean, your comments on the facilities are always welcome as we are always looking to improve.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

This was our second stay at Derby Lodge. The hotel breakfasts were really nice but it's overwhelming asset is without doubt its staff. They are the most helpful, kindest and cheerful people one could meet and nothing was too much trouble for them. We would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Annbluesky.

Thank you for your excellent 5 star review, I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your fantastic comments regarding the staff here at Premier Inn West Derby Liverpool, I will certainly pass on your lovely comments to them all.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards