“Very good Chinese”

Chy Restaurant
Ranked #314 of 1,783 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Had a lovely meal here on easter sunday. After speaking with the staff we were told they had only opened the previous wednesday. The interior was of the highest standard and the food was excellent. There website is www.chyrestaurant.co.uk. I would like to rate them 4*
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is the second time I have visited this restaurant. The first time we arrived in time for the early evening menu and got a really good dead, however I was not to impressed with the house rosa I ordered. This time we choose from the normal menu and the food was really nice, we could not fault it. I was disappointed that the only rosa I could order by the glass was the house rosa, however I ordered a bottle of the white Zinfandel and my and my boyfriend had no problem finishing it!

Overall..
Lovely food,
Great service (plenty of helpful staff around)
Nice wine
And very good value when you opt for the early evening menu!

There are newer reviews for Chy Restaurant

Reviewed April 25, 2013

very good friendly service, average prices and good portions, been several times little hetic and noisey when packed out

Reviewed April 20, 2013

There was one female member of staff downstairs who told us she was the owners sister or sister in law. Obviously not her main job, but she was pleasant. Six of us decided to try this restaurant and really we were disappointed, the food was ok -nothing to write home about never mind wait an hour for. Our friends had been the previous week and told us the service was terrible but thought at the weekend they would have more staff. We were told that a party had dropped in and took over the upstairs. Although we had booked for over a week we had to wait not the party! We were given no apologises or compensation by the owner, which quiet frankly i thought was just greedy and rude-hence we've not returned although we live in the area and would have liked a new regular place to eat as we eat out often.

4  Thank pixiemand
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Amazing food ! excellent service ! highly reccomended !!! staff were really friendly. I will definetetly be returning soon !

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Having visited Chy only yesterday I can honestly say its the best Chinese I have ever been too, staff are so attentive food is totally outstanding I cannot fault the place....
Such good value for money, and you need to try the cocktails the waitress makes, beautiful. Can't understand how the review above faults this place as its a winner everytime for us.