“Nice”

Hotel Indigo Liverpool
Ranked #12 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for my birthday.
Lovely modern hotel with rooms to match.
It is a little tucked away and difficult to find by car however it's a short walk to the shops etc
Reasonably priced for Liverpool
There is a complimentary mini bar in your room which is a lovely touch.
Beds are so comfy!
There is an outside area as the reception is quite small if a few of you wanted to sit in and have a drink

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mems1980
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us for your birthday! I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and you found the bed comfortable and enjoyed the complimentary mini bar! We all hope that you'll be back again soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I stay away a lot with work and I can genuinely say that I have not stayed in a better hotel anywhere in the world!

The greatest asset is the hotel team and their enthusiasm which is infectious.
The team excel in making the hotel warm and inviting and a home away from home.

I have stayed on a long term basis due this being the best hotel available in Liverpool.

Very many thanks to all the team, so ably led by Steph, for making very stay special.

Room Tip: There are great views of the Liver building from the front rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your time here at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, we are delighed to receive your excellent feedback and to hear that you have never stayed anwhere better! We would like to thank you for your loyalty to us as a long stay guest and are very proud that you chose to stay here time and time again. Our team are very passionate about creating a home away from home for our guests and I am very pleased that you felt they were warm and inviting. We are grateful for your comments and all hope to see you back here again very soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Being located right in the middle of the business centre of Liverpool was a great help. Even though this hotel does not have its own car park, they provide a great discount for the car park right around the corner. The team are really brilliant and extremely helpful. The rooms are comfortable and the I had a great nights sleep on a very comfortable bed. The complimentary minibar is a great benefit, especially coming back from a meeting and getting to the room. It is close to the docks easy walking distance. The meal in the Restaurant was really worth it ( Marco Pierre White) and breakfast is good as well.
Keep it up Indigo, well done team!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank William C
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review on your recent trip to the hotel, we are delighted to hear that you found us conveniently located for your visit! I am also very pleased to receive your comments on our team here and am glad that they were helpful during your stay. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our MPW Steakhouse and also appreciated the complimentary snacks in the room after a day of meetings!
Thank you once again and we all hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Will tell you all the positive points first: lovely modern hotel with friendly and helpful staff and well located within walking distance of Albert Dock and shopping. Comfortable outdoor seating, free wifi and the rooms were small but comfortable. Soft drinks, water and nibbles in the mini bar are complementary which us a nice touch and Aveda toiletries which are excellent.
Room was hot and although I kept bringing the temperature down with the air conditioning the room never seemed to get cooler. Pillows were hard and uncomfortable too which didn't lend itself to the best sleep. I know I should have called the desk but was so tired I just wanted to sleep. Whilst brushing my teeth I noticed the dark wood around the basin was splattered with white marks, either someone else's toothpaste or soap. Couldn't flush the toilet with my nails so had to use the end of my toothbrush.
Saying all this I would stay there again but next time tell them all these points whilst I was still there.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sharonfv

Dear guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent stay here with us. We are pleased to receive both positive and negative comments as it means we can address areas of concern to ensure that they are dealt with immediately. I am delighted to read that you found our location convenient, rooms comfortable and our team friendly. It is also great to see your positive comments on the complimentary snack bar and Aveda toiletries.
I am very sorry that there were some issues in your room with air con, the comfort of the pillows and the cleanliness in the bathroom. I have made sure to share these comments with the relevant departments and am confident that they will review these areas to ensure that we are providing the best possible experience for our guests.
We are glad that you would stay again and would urge you to mention anything like this to us at the time so we can try to rectify for you there and then. We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Got a room here for £75 on a monday night and was impressed. Decent sized room with an excellent shower. Good location too as it is close to Albert Dock and not too far from places like the Cavern. There's a Marco Pierre white restaurant but we didn't eat there so I can't comment on that. Bar is ok with a good selection of cocktails if that's your thing - not cheap, about £8 a go....

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank speckledjim

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us here at Hotel Indigo Liverpool. We are always looking for ways to create value for money for our guests and I am pleased to hear you were impressed with the hotel.
We hope that you'll be able to return soon and maybe have the opportunity to try out our Marco Pierre White Steakhouse next time!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We had travelled to Liverpool for the weekend but hadn't bothered to book anything as we didn't know what we would be doing that weekend. After a lot of searching we decided to book this hotel for our 2 day stay. WOW. This is the best hotel we have stayed in for a very long time. The staff are excellent and will go out of their way to assist you in any way they can. This hotel is in the Business District of Liverpool but only a 10 minute walk from the city centre or Albert Dock. The rooms are well furnished and have everything you need including an iron and board. Also have complimentary drinks and food in the fridge.

Room Tip: There are no onsite car park but the Capitol Car Park is just around the corner and the hotel gets a...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent last minute stay with us. I am delighted to hear that we are the best hotel you have stayed in for a long time and am very pleased to receive your excellent comments on our friendly team!
We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This hotel is modern, spotlessly clean, with nicely decorated with well furnished bedrooms that are well equipped with everything you need, including fridge and some nice complimentary extra's. There is a comfortable and welcoming bar area. The majority of the staff were extremely friendly, a shame about the receptionist who checked us in, as she was the exception. I will look forward to enjoying another pleasant stay at this hotel, and would recommend it for business or pleasure. Ideal location in the city centre of Liverpool, just a few minutes walk from Liverpool one.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank culshaws

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room well equiped and clean. I am very sorry to hear that there was an exception to the friendly staff upon your arrival at the hotel and I have made sure to share your comments with the team. I can assure you that this is not our usual standard and am pleased that overall you found our team friendly.
Once again thank you for your time and I I am delighted to hear you would return and recommend us to others.
We all look forward to seeing you again soon,