“Bit of a glitch but it was rapidly corrected”
Review of Leaf

Leaf
Ranked #55 of 1,781 Restaurants in Liverpool
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a tea shop and bar in the heart of the city centre. We offer a relaxed and casual drinking and dining experience for those who want somewhere friendly and informal to hang-out. Please note we are not a restaurant, but a multi-functional space to meet, relax, listen to good music and enjoy interesting events.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Been to Leaf several times and always well pleased. Only minor problem with 2 out of 4 meals coming out at different times rapidly sorted by the manager. Bit sorry to see that Leaf has slipped from number 3 to number 6 in Liverpool. They need to make sure the service matches the food which is very good.

There are newer reviews for Leaf

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Myself and 5 friends had a wonderful breakfast at Leaf on 29th Oct after reading all the fab reviews on Trip Advisor!!! All the breakfasts inc the vegetarian options were good value for money and very tasty!! Service was prompt and the staff were very friendly!! An amazing selection of teas!!! A great atmosphere too!! Well worth a visit and we'll defo be back thank you!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Trip advisor reviews again led me here and I was thrilled. The venue is vast with lots of tables and various areas to sit and relax or at. It's also a venue for events and music. We were served quickly with hot drinks and our breakfast was freshly prepared. Good selection of meat fish or veggie breakfasts. Staff are friendly and helpful and there is a huge selection of teas. It's what to expect in this area of Liverpool which is providing individual non chain interesting places to relax eat and enjoy. We will return.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was really surprised there weren't lots of excellent reviews for Leaf. This place has it all from fabulous breakfasts to well presented and well priced afternoon tea, and it's a lovely place to visit for a drink in the evening. My sister celebrated her birthday here with afternoon tea earlier this year. There was a great variety of delicious sandwiches and cakes on offer and the staff were on hand to offer advice about varieties of tea. We often pay a visit to Leaf on a Sunday and I highly recommend the full English and veggie breakfasts. Although the place is often busy, this does not impact on service or quality. There is always a lot going on at Leaf such as art classes, a pudding club, vintage markets and a mix of musical acts. An eclectic place that is well worth a visit.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I am ashamed I went there. The food and service was well below par.
My order came out all wrong, i spoke to the waitress politely and she seemed to wont to throw it back in my face. Then after 40 mins, and it was a quiet night, my meal came out, and it was incoreect to what I had ordered and under-cooked

4  Thank LucasK1