“Highlight of Trip to England”

Jackie Spencer - BeatleGuide
Ranked #2 of 67 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi there, I'm Jackie and I've been a Beatle Fan all my life, and professionally qualified Tour Guide for 20 fun filled years. I've been Liverpool's OFFICIAL Beatleguide since 1995. My private tailor made tours are the real deal for discerning Beatle Fans planning the trip of a lifetime - satisfaction guaranteed. They're not the cheapest, but they are chauffeur driven by my lovely sidekicks so I can give you my full attention. As a fully qualified Blue Badge Guide I also offer general sightseeing tours. walking tours & step on guiding for coach companies. The Blue Badge is the top qualification for professional tour guides in the UK, and a guarantee of excellence. Most importantly, I'm a Liverpudlian born and bred, Love Liverpool, Love The Beatles, and would love to share my city with you.
Endwell, New York
“Highlight of Trip to England”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I wanted to thank you Jackie once again for the tour of your beautiful city of Liverpool. Your knowledge of the city, and your justified pride of Liverpool "shine on" thru out the tour. The highlights for us were of course the Casbah and Ringo's flat. But the bonus highlight is you.......we enjoyed the chats about music, both Beatles & otherwise; their solo careers; our backgrounds and stories; and all the rest. We feel like we now have a friend in Liverpool ! As you know, of importance to me was getting my friend, Steve Pufki's, memorial card to Strawberry Fields. I appreciated that you gave us some alone time there, as well your comments in watching out for the card. Your tour was a highlight of our trip to England. I want to thank you again, and wish you all the best. Keep in touch, Ken

Visited February 2010

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable, Fun, and Custom-Tailored”
Reviewed January 29, 2011

We were on a longer trip to England, and we squeezed in Liverpool because my husband is a huge Beatles fan. Not only did we have a great time with Jackie and learn interesting new facts about the Beatles (that even my husband didn't know), but also Jackie made me really want to spend more time in Liverpool. She shows a genuine love for the city itself, with or without the Beatles. She also took us on a tour that was a perfect length for our young son and played his favorite Beatles song in the car as we went. Can't say enough nice things!

Visited July 2010
1 Thank wanderingsprite59
Elon, North Carolina
“Best Beatles Tour!”
Reviewed January 29, 2011

I visited Liverpool on a school trip while studying abroad in London and learning about The Beatles. Not only did Jackie allow us the ability to see the people and places we learned about in class and even more. Jackie provided much learning, humor and fun to our tour. She really bonded with the group and allowed us to experience Beatlemania. If I were to go back to Liverpool, I would definitely call up Jackie to be my tour guide again. She is amazing!!

Visited April 2010
Olympia, Washington
“Brilliant and Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed January 29, 2011

My sister, my daughter (who's name is Jude), and I are from Washington State and we specifically came to Liverpool to see the Beatles sites. We went on the Beatleguide tour in summer of 2009 and it was absolutely fabulous! The wealth of knowledge and personal touches made it the best! Jackie Spencer made it really fun! She played specific songs according to where we were in the tour and she played "Hey Jude" in reference to my daughter's name!

We were able to get out of the van and walk around in several places and take pictures.
She even took several pictures of us! It was brilliant and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a thorough and knowledgeable Beatles tour.

Visited August 2010
Boston, Massachusetts
“The highlight of our stay in Liverpool”
Reviewed January 29, 2011

As a longtime Beatle fan and a music history teacher, my girlfriend and I were thrilled to visit so many of the places we’d only read about in the books. Jackie is not only a great guide who knows her history, it’s obvious she genuinely loves it, and we feel very lucky to have met her. (Having brought my students and their parents to many destinations, I find that knowledgeable tour guides who genuinely enjoy what they do are increasingly hard to find. Jackie is one of those rare people!)

If you’re visiting Liverpool and want a truly remarkable experience, skip the touristy buses and taxis and book a tour with Jackie.

Visited July 2010