“The toppermost of the Beatles tours in Liverpool!”

Jackie Spencer - BeatleGuide
Ranked #4 of 71 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi there, I'm Jackie and I've been a Beatle Fan all my life, and professionally qualified Tour Guide for 20 fun filled years. I've been Liverpool's OFFICIAL Beatleguide since 1995. My private tailor made tours are the real deal for discerning Beatle Fans planning the trip of a lifetime - satisfaction guaranteed. They're not the cheapest, but they are chauffeur driven by my lovely sidekicks so I can give you my full attention. As a fully qualified Blue Badge Guide I also offer general sightseeing tours. walking tours & step on guiding for coach companies. The Blue Badge is the top qualification for professional tour guides in the UK, and a guarantee of excellence. Most importantly, I'm a Liverpudlian born and bred, Love Liverpool, Love The Beatles, and would love to share my city with you.
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Beatleguide is the ultimate Beatles tour in Liverpool. Guide Jackie Spencer's enthusiam and knowledge makes this tour stand out above the rest. With visits to must see fab sites that other tours leave out, Beatleguide is the real deal that truly makes the history of Liverpool's most famous sons and their treasured songs come to life. I have personally taken tours with Jackie multiple times and each trip is a new experience filled with lifelong memories. I know that my visits to Liverpool are in good hands when they are under the care of Beatleguide. In Liddypool, all you need is Beatleguide . . . a splendid time is guaranteed for all!

Reviewed January 28, 2011

Our family of five visited Liverpool in December of 2010. We had the pleasure of spending five hours with Jackie and we had a wonderful time! We saw and learned so much and it made for such a terrific memory, one we are still talking about! Jackie knows a lot of people and places in Liverpool with Beatle history, that are not included on the big tours - this is definitely the way to do a Beatle tour in Liverpool! We will go back to Liverpool one day and we will definitely include Jackie in our plans!

Reviewed January 28, 2011

I have been on quite a few tours with Jackie Spencer because her tours are informative and a lot of fun. Since she grew up in Liverpool her knowledge of the city and the Beatles can be matched by no one, and her love of the city is evident. She has always wonderfully surprised me with things new and interesting. I can't say enough nice things about her tour, you won't ever be disappointed. She adds a personal touch to her tours and to the stories she tells about the places and subjects of her tours. In addition to that she's just a really nice, honest person who wants you to get the best for your dollar ( pound?).

1  Thank frommichiganwhatever
Reviewed January 28, 2011

My husband and I booked Jackie's Spencer's Beatleguide Taxi Tour during our first visit to Liverpool. She took us everywhere, showed us everything, and shared many stories we've never heard before. Her knowledge of and passion for The Beatles, as well as her hometown of Liverpool, was incredible and we felt a common bond and were most thankful to have spent the time with her.

I brought my daughter back to Liverpool the next year and treated her to the same Taxi Tour with Jackie. My daughter came away from that trip loving and appreciating The Beatles almost as much as her mother! (She also developed a crush on Jackie's driver that day.) She subsequently met up with Jackie in Liverpool the following year on her spring break.

I went along on other Beatles tours during my two trips to Liverpool, but Jackie Spencer's Beatleguide is the only one I enthusiastically recommend as absolutely necessary during a Liverpool visit! You'll be an amateur "scouser" after completing your tour with Jackie. She is great fun!

Reviewed January 28, 2011

Having been on a number of Beatles tours over the years. I'm not very often surprised by the sights I am shown. However Jackie has a knack for finding unusual off the beaten track places geared to her audience. Making the tours memorable and showing new places to even the most dedicated fans. If you have a favourite Beatle let Jackie know and she will come up with something to surprise you.

As well as a fabulous knowledge of all places Beatle, Jackie will shower you with facts about her home City of Liverpool and her love, and pride for the place shines through. Looking forward to taking the George Birthday tour with her in February.