“Ticket To Ride”

Jackie Spencer - BeatleGuide
Ranked #5 of 72 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi there, I'm Jackie and I've been a Beatle Fan all my life, and professionally qualified Tour Guide for 20 fun filled years. I've been Liverpool's OFFICIAL Beatleguide since 1995. My private tailor made tours are the real deal for discerning Beatle Fans planning the trip of a lifetime - satisfaction guaranteed. They're not the cheapest, but they are chauffeur driven by my lovely sidekicks so I can give you my full attention. As a fully qualified Blue Badge Guide I also offer general sightseeing tours. walking tours & step on guiding for coach companies. The Blue Badge is the top qualification for professional tour guides in the UK, and a guarantee of excellence. Most importantly, I'm a Liverpudlian born and bred, Love Liverpool, Love The Beatles, and would love to share my city with you.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We are a family of four Beatles fans - 1 fanatic, 2 normal and 1, er...lukewarm - with not even a full day in Liverpool. Jackie gladly accommodated our whimsical timing and circumstances even before we made it to town. On the day of my pilgrimage, in spite of the cold and rain, she brought out the sun with her warmth the moment we met. Incidentally, that wasn't an iPad that she used, as reported by another satisfied customer - it was a Blackberry tablet, the first that I've come across. At the end of our Ticket To Ride, which stretched beyond the allocated time, my wife, the lukewarm one, remarked that even she had enjoyed it. With that, I need not add any more to our testimony. Many thanks, Jackie. In the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

beatleguide, Owner at Jackie Spencer - BeatleGuide, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Hiya P-Loon, we get used to the rain in Liverpool, but there is always sunshine in our hearts :) So glad you all enjoyed the day, and that we warmed up the 'lukewarm' guest! Come back soon , Jackie

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"cavern club"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed December 17, 2013

My wife Donna and I spent the day with Jackie on a wonderful tour thru Liverpool and so many Beatle sites that I can't mention them all here.
Jackie has that rare trait of making you feel like family within minutes of meeting her.
Now Liverpool is a very interesting city but so much would have been missed without Jackie, and lets face it, this IS where the Fab Four called home.
Donna and I wish everyone could meet Jackie, and she will bring John,Paul,George, and Ringo to life for you....
Sorry this message is so late in coming Jackie, and if you are ever in S California PLEASE call us...
Malcolm...

beatleguide, Owner at Jackie Spencer - BeatleGuide, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Hey Mr Motown,
Glad you and your lovely Mrs enjoyed my city, Look forward to seeing you in Sunny California - or back here in Liverpool :)
From me to you
Jackie

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Jackie has it all. She knows all there is to know about the Beatles and Liverpool, and she can take you to the special Beatles places few others know about. Thanks you for a great tour!

Thank you very much Ynges :) All the best, Jackie

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Fantastic guilde full of enthusiam for Liverpool and very knowledgeable, took us to many places and had the whole coach singing, made our trip to Liverpool a real pleasure as she was fun too.

Thanks much for singing along :) Hope you like the little detour into 'Peaky Blinders' territory, a little piece of Birmingham in Liverpool eh! Jackie

See more reviews
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Highlight of our week end in Liverpool.Jackie was an enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide.Told the complete story on our guided tour. Guided our driver to all the important places.Thoroughly enjoyable.So good we will recommend to all our family and friends to go on the tour at the earliest opportunity Thanks so mush Jackie.Took photos for us when needed
Loved it

1  Thank Alan L

Ahh I love the coach tours with you Midlands guys :) The more enthusiastic you are..the more I am haha! From me ro you, Jackie