“Dreams Do Come True...........”

Jackie Spencer - BeatleGuide
Ranked #2 of 67 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi there, I'm Jackie and I've been a Beatle Fan all my life, and professionally qualified Tour Guide for 20 fun filled years. I've been Liverpool's OFFICIAL Beatleguide since 1995. My private tailor made tours are the real deal for discerning Beatle Fans planning the trip of a lifetime - satisfaction guaranteed. They're not the cheapest, but they are chauffeur driven by my lovely sidekicks so I can give you my full attention. As a fully qualified Blue Badge Guide I also offer general sightseeing tours. walking tours & step on guiding for coach companies. The Blue Badge is the top qualification for professional tour guides in the UK, and a guarantee of excellence. Most importantly, I'm a Liverpudlian born and bred, Love Liverpool, Love The Beatles, and would love to share my city with you.
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dreams Do Come True...........”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Having grown up idolizing The Beatles, playing in a band and loving their music - never would I have thought that one day I'd visit Liverpool.
My wife won a trip to London for the two of us so I decided that we'd stay over a few days and take a trip to Liverpool. We decided to book with Jackie for the Beatle Tour and I'm so glad we did.
Jackie met us at the train station and took us on an AWESOME tour! She was so informative and passionate about John, Paul, "George" & Ringo!!
If you love The Beatles - this is a must tour and Jackie is the one to make it happen!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Paul B
beatleguide, Owner at Jackie Spencer - BeatleGuide, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Hiya Paul...thanks for your AWESOME review ;) Great to meet you and keep in touch, From me to you, Jackie

Poughquag, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A journey thru Liverpool with Jackie Spencer”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I couldn't have asked for another person to take me to sites on my 6 hr trip to Liverpool. I saw it all from the Jacarenda to the Beatles story to the Casbah club to the Cavern. To John, Paul and georges houses to inside Ringo's. To meeting Rory Best. Jackie was so knowledgeable, so kind, took her time with me and my family, let me stay at certain places longer than anticipated like Strawberry fields, Penny Lane, stu's grave, Eleanor and Father Mckenzie grave. The Church house where the boys met. The Liverpool Institute. It was one of the greatest days of my life to see where my heroes grownup, learned to work and play together in every spot imagineable. She is the best. If I ever come back (which I know I will) she is the first and ONLY person I will reach out to do it again. Thank you Jackie for all you did for me and my family.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank 682Joe
Thank you Joe, I'll be in New York, arriving February 7th 2014, 50 years and 10 minutes after our Liverpool lads invaded the USA...hope we can meet up :) Jackie
Tamworth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A cracking guide and tour”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had our tour with Jackie, as she was able to complete the tour with us and 3 children aswell. A 7yr old, 6yr old, and 5 month old. Nice transport, a great friendly driver, who also doubled as a nanny at times!!! Jackie was great with the kids, and completed a brilliant tailored tour. Highly recommended, and really informative, Thanks Jackie

Visited October 2013
2 Thank leedando
Ahh Lee, your kids were great - they really had me on myt oes with the many great questions! Havingbrought up three kids myself, I really do lopve having them on the tour, and the beauty of of having a chauffeur / Nanny means he gets to babysit..in your case it was the lovely Alex. :) Say hi to all the family, and I hope you enjoyed your birthday! Jackie
Hamilton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Trip, Fantastic Guide Jackie”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I'm back home reflecting on what an amazing trip I had. Jackie was my group's guide for a couple of days in Aug. 2013 and, believe me, it was time well spent. It was thrilling to see in person all those places I had heard of and read about - the Cavern Club, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, St. Peter's Church, etc.

I would like to say that Jackie is an exceptional guide - certainly very deserving of all the accolades I have read here. I consider myself fairly knowledgeable about the Beatles but she knows all the details - especially concerning their Liverpool years. Information about the Beatles is not static - there is always something new being discovered and she seems to be on top of it all. As well she is well known and respected throughout Liverpool (and the UK for that matter) and suffice it to say that knowing the right people can have its benefits.

So if you have some questions about the Fab Four that you have been puzzling about for years by all means make sure that you book a tour with Jackie and take advantage of her world class expertise!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Steve A
Hello my Canadian friend, So happy you enjoyed your Pilgrimage. After almost 20 years of Beatle Tour guiding, I have made plenty of friends...so the respect is mutual, Was great to meet you. Hope you enjoyed London too, Jackie
Washington, DC
“Excellent Guide”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My parents, wife and I had a fantastic experience with Jackie. This was our first trip to England and the Liverpool tour was by far one of our best experiences.

Visited August 2013