“Dissapointing” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Almond Restaurant & Bar

Almond Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #184 of 1,651 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Local, simple, honest food
“Dissapointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have visited The Almond three times, I so want to like it but each time I have been dissapointed with the food and service.
We waited 50 minutes for our main course, which was average when it did arrive, another long wait for our dessert where by my 1st choice was sold out and again my second choice was barely average.
Unfortunately I will not be visiting again!!!!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank George S

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

The staff at almond are very friendly & helpful.. Came with fussy eaters & they could do nothing more than they did to help us.. Also have a but allergy sufferer & they went above & beyond to make sure there was no way she could have a reaction.. Really excellent.. Xx

• Visited April 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent Sunday lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Visited the Almond for Sunday Lunch after sampling some of their food at the Liverpool Food and Drink Festival way back in September. Everything was delicious, the starter of ribs was fantastic, the meat just fell off the bones, the pate was lovely, loved the little pot of onion relish. The Sunday roast of chicken was fantastic, unfortunately after my starter I just couldn't finish it, everybody else had fish and chips and one of us had the steak, they all left clean plates. 3 of us had dessert and the cheesecake was absolutely gorgeous, also I was told the apple crumble was delicious and it smelt lovely. I would definitely recommend the Almond, we plan to visit again.

Ewloe, United Kingdom
“An excellent lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I recommended this venue for a friend and I for lunch, she not not been before but lives in the area, I had been early on in the year, we both had an excellent main course and desert, the service was second to none and the waitress was very attentive even though the restaurant was busy, the food was served quickly and was hot and well presented, and was excellent value for money. Would recommend friends to theis place.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Ok- not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

We live around 5 minutes away from the almond so eat her quite often. However I'll be giving it a miss in future. We both ordered burgers last time and there was some uncooked pink bits in the middle the chips were also greasy and needed browning a bit more which was a shame as the chips are usually really nice. Have had nicer meals in the local pub for less than half the price.

• Visited September 2013