The Liner Hotel
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
$126
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$103
$163
$154
$129
$116
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$125
$134
$119
Agoda.com
5,299 results
All reviewslime street stationcastaway bartrain stationempire theatrenautical themefree car parkgreat hotelcity centremini barself servicefull englishbuffet breakfasttwin roomexcellent locationwould stay againexcellent value for moneyvisiting liverpool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here just before the New Year as part of a short break away from Derry in Northern Ireland and we decided to stay at the Liner Hotel. We have nothing but a good word to stay about the staff who are very professional and only happy to help. We chose not to eat at the restaurant or bar in the evenings because we wanted to explore the city but we were very impressed with the breakfast offerings!!! The hotel is also spotless. Well Done guys!! Beautiful City, Fantastic Hotel. We will be back.

1  Thank Niall D
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here for one night on 15th Jan. Reception staff were extremely pleasant and welcoming.
First room that I was given was immediately beside the railway station and you could clearly hear the announcements over the station tannoy. I asked if another room, away from the station, was available and with no fuss at all I was moved. Graham the duty manager helped me with my luggage to the other room and he couldn't have been more helpful. My new room was very comfortable and cosy on a very cold winter night.....and very quiet. I ordered a meal using room service. The food arrived very quickly and was very nice. In the morning the receptionist checked that I had been happy with my room move. Would definitely use The Liner again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Margo M
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed here one night while watching footie in Anfield. This place has been renovated and renamed and as it's located just by Lime St station I thought to give it a try. Place seemed legit once entered the building. Reception area and restaurant/bar looked really nice. Rooms are decent though noise insulation wasn't too good e.g. wild couple next room... ;)

Anyway breakfast (included) was good, price itself (£69) was OK but what I really liked was the service. Everyone in staff behaved very nicely and I did feel welcome.

Room Tip: Choose room away from train st as noise from coming and leaving trains might disturb your sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lemmy75
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My son and I stayed for 3 nights when we travelled over for or a Liverpool match. We have stayed in several other hotels in Liverpool on various trips over.
On arrival at the hotel (10.30pm so quite late) we were greated by extremely pleasant reception staff, that made our check in quick and pleasant. Our room was well appointed with everything we needed for our stay....beds were amazingly comfortable! Nice touches with the dressing gowns and toiletries.
Although the hotel was of a very high standard. ..including the standard of food!.....the thing that impressed me most was the staff. Nothing was too much trouble, they were pleasant and welcoming. The duty manager, Graham, is doing a fantastic job and made time to stop and talk....enquiring were we enjoying our stay. He constantly smiled and was very good at his job.
We will without doubt stay here on future visits to Liverpool, and I will highly recommend the house hotel to friends and family. Thank you to all that looked after us so well.....you made our stay most enjoyable!!

• Stayed: January 2013
LHLManager, Director of Sales at The Liner Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear zamego,
Thank you for leaving such a positive review on your recent stay at The Liner Hotel, its always pleasing to read that guests enjoyed there stay. We was pleased to hear you found the staff to be friendly and the hotels standards to live up to your expectations.
We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, if you come back to Liverpool.
Kind Regards,
The Liner Hotels Management team

Reviewed January 19, 2013

weve stayed here a couple of times. this hotel is great!! its clean, warm, and friendly! staff are always very friendly. choice of breakfast is very good indeed. something for everyone!! location also is ideal fir shopping and lime street station is just down the road, 2 min walk away. parking is next door to hitel. i would recommend the liner to stay in when you look for a hotel in liverpool!!

Room Tip: ask for a front facing room if possible
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple