Atlantic Tower Hotel Liverpool
This Is a great location but the hotel is in need of an upgrade overall. Very dated and no double glazing. Not that double glazing would have helped when the bell ringers in the church next door started to practice on the Friday afternoon. This went on for a very long time and drove us to leave the area for some peace and quiet. As bad as this was the fact that it started up at 8.30 am on the Sunday morning and continued for 50 minutes is unforgivable. For this reason alone, we shall not be returning to this hotel or any hotel in this area of Liverpool. A shame as it is a lovely part of the city.
We only had breakfast in the hotel and it was very good but very busy on the Sunday as everyone was up very early. Guess why.See more
22Like · · Promote · Share
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool