Great location next the The Liver Building. Not too difficult to get to by car, considering its central location. The hotel has its own car park, but we accidently used one next to it. Reasonably priced for 24hrs parking, perfect considering we planned to go shopping after 12:00 check-out.
The room was pleasent and clean, with everything that we required, all in good condition.
Breakfast was good. Had a nice table next to the window, the view over-looked the Liver Building and the Mersey River. The weather was terrible, but reception kindly loaned us an unberella for the afternoon! Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool