Went over to Liverpool for a long weekend away with my other half and I'd heard reviews of the views the hotel had so made sure to request a room with a good view when booking. When we got into the room I was absolutely astounded by the views. Brilliant room, albeit a tad on the small side. Very clean, lovely big bed, excellent facilities and the view really just made it. Apart from the miserable weather this weekend we really loved our stay. Will definitely be back.
Also the young girl on reception when we checked in on Friday night couldn't have been more friendly and welcoming. A credit to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool