“Beatles cycle tour”

$20.09*
City Centre Cycling Tour of all the highlights of Liverpool
$33.48*
and up
The Beatles Tour (standard bike)
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join us for guided cycle tours of The Beatles, The City Centre, the beautiful parks, sea fronts, Wirral Peninsula and surrounding areas (on request). The Beatles Tour takes in all the sights associated with the band. We cycle at your pace, hopefully leaving you with fond memories of this special city. Its the ECO way to see Liverpool!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 13, 2012

A brilliant way to learn about the Beatles story and to see many of the other attractions Liverpool has to offer. You cover a large area in a short space of time and we both learnt a lot about the history of the Beatles and the city in general. Liverpool has lots to see and do. Phil was the perfect guide.

1  Thank Michael R

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We met Phil on the Albert Docks which s a convenient and easy place to get too. We had a quick safety briefing before setting off on our Beatles tour, this is about 16 miles but the nifty little fold up bikes stood up to the test well. The tour does have a few hills but these can be taken at your pace and Phil is more than happy to go at your speed. Phil is very knowledgable of The Beatles and of his home city so not only is this a great way to see parts of Liverpool but to learn lots about the city's most famous band. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who visits Liverpool, a great afternoon out.

1  Thank Carlottamaria82
Reviewed August 22, 2012

It was so much better to be active and cycle to places associated with the Beatles instead of taking a bus or a taxi. Phil the guide is easy going, knows what he is talking about, and makes sure about your safety on the road. My trip to Liverpool would not have been the same without it.

1  Thank Astrid079
Reviewed August 18, 2012

A lovely, sunny day in Liverpool, spent cycling around Beatles-related sights. A number of stops explained in an informative and relaxed manner. The 16-mile trip could be difficult for those with no cycling experience, but it's a really great way of getting some exercise :-)
A fun afternoon!

1  Thank MikeC586
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Superb tour, its got the lot.

I live in Liverpool so by default I already know a fair bit of my home town. However I was very pleasantly surprised to see places & learn facts I'd not known about.

Phil (the guide) is extremely knowledgeable without being 'Nerdy', he's from Liverpool too, so his humour is characteristically laid back & self depreciating.,,,,just the right blend....like a nice Cappuccino...!!

The tour is flexible & democratic, we made a slight detour into the new Festival Gardens, highly enjoyable with a relaxing air about the place.

I'd certainly recommend this tour to anyone & will take some of my 'non-cyclist' friends on the 'South coast tour'.......that's flat, straight, traffic free & with a constant view of the river....easy for all ages.

Thanks.