“Stevie T gave us memorable day, couldn't ask for better guide”

The Beatles Tour with Mop Top Tours
Ranked #9 of 71 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Established in 2006, The 'Mop Top Tours - Beatles Liverpool Tours' are delighted to welcome fans of The Beatles from around the World A small family run business with a tight team of dedicated, qualified and experienced professionals, we're standing by to help make your Beatles Tour of Liverpool a real trip of a lifetime 'Mop Top Tours' offer various options of tours: Two Hour (ideal if you're on a tight schedule) Three Hour (if you'd like a more leisurely trip) Four Hour (if you'd like to see even more) and our flagship 'Full Day Mop Top Tour Beatles Liverpool Tour Extravaganza' (if you're a REALLY big fan!) We can deliver tours for sole travellers, small groups, larger parties and can even supply coach transportation for the even larger party Also, we offer 'hop on guide' services for tour operators visiting the city with their own coach Our wonderful Tripadvisor reviews speak for themselves We look forward to welcoming you to Liverpool
Reviewed November 30, 2012

As others have written here, there are a ton of Beatles tour options in Liverpool, and most with good reviews here on tripadvisor. I can't say we wouldn't have had a good time on the other tours, but we feel incredibly lucky we went with our gut and booked with Stevie T.

We chose the 3-hour tour, which for these Beatles fans was just the right amount of time for Stevie to show us all the classic stops with time for photos and walking, while also including some lesser known locations.

Stevie has lived in Liverpool most of his life, he has talked with family members from the Beatles, as well as townspeople who knew the guys when they were young. He's an incredibly enthusiastic and fun guide to spend time with, comes well-prepared and takes good photos of you with your camera.

If you are wavering on whether to do a tour like this vs the cheaper bus-based tours, go with a guide like Stevie and don't look back. There were many stops where we got out with Stevie to walk around, hear his stories and look up close, and while doing so saw one of the big tour buses drive up, pause for a minute to look, and then drive on.

All reviews
"pub crawl"
"first hand"
"knew his stuff"

Reviewed November 8, 2012

A friend and myself did the 3 hour tour and loved every minute! Stevie T was great and was always happy to answer any questions...he even told us a few Beatles stories we didn't already know! We got out and took photos at all the sites...my favourite was seeing where John and Paul first met! Liverpool is a beautiful place and I can't wait to go back and spend some more time there :)

Melissa & Kayla

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stevie T does an awesome job! He has a true knowledge of all things Beatles. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This tour is Brilliant! I first went to Liverpool in 2011 specifically to do a Beatles tours given that I am a Fan of the Fab Four. Having been a keen fan of the Beatles for more than a few years and already having a good deal of knowledge on the subject, I was certainly looking for someone who would be, in my point of view, seriously knowledgeable. I found Stevie’s tour details on the internet and contacted him via email to ask some questions about his tour and some points of interest about Liverpool in general. From the very outset Stevie was professional and responded promptly giving me some great advice. I was very impressed by this so I booked a 3 hour tour with him for my friends and I and we had a great time. It was a thoroughly enjoyable tour and my friends and I all agreed that Stevie´s knowledge and enthusiasm was exemplary. I was so impressed by this that I booked another tour with him for the following year and this too was superb! So if you are planning a trip to Liverpool this is a must do tour which would be a shame to miss out on. Thanks for everything Stevie and keep up with the brilliant tours.