Premier Inn Liverpool John Lennon Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
1,565 results
All reviewsstayed herean early flightmeal dealjohn lennonnext morninggood nights sleepcar parkexcellent value for moneyfamily roomcomfortable roomexcellent stayall you can eatbudget hotelcan't faultwould stay againbreakfast was excellentcity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed here the night before an early flight. Check-in was prompt. Hannah, the receptionist, was very charming and pleasant. The room was clean and the bed, as usual in a Premier Inn, was very comfortable. Unfortunately, we had to set our alarm for 3am so could not have a "lie in". When we went back a few days later to collect our car, the receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely book into a Premier Inn again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Beautifully clean and modern without any unnecessary frills. Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable.
Despite being at the airport, this is one of the quietest hotels I have ever stayed at.
I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The staff were friendly, the room was clean and well presented. The bed was comfortable, and little extras like a shampoo/body wash dispenser in the bathroom and the hairdryer made it seem less of a budget hotel and more a proper place to stay. It's a short cab ride into the centre and of course convenient for the airport.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Samantha R
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I contacted Premier Inn back in January by email as there was a problem with their site when I made my booking and the price increased by over £20 within 2hrs but still had no response and its March!!!

The rooms were good value, clean and comfortable. The receptionist was awful!!!! I was in a group of 15 all if us booked, one of my friends managed to get her stay refunded as the noise from other guests was dreadful and the receptionist had to be one of the rudest people I have ever met.

Other staff were great and really helpful.

I'm upset Premier Inn could not even be bothered to respond to my email as a chain that boasts good customer service, this really wasn't.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stayed here for one nite and was very happy The checkin was quick and right to the point most helpful here we chose this as it was very close to the airport and parking.. will use again when we have eaely flights...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple