Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$52
  • Pool
Aloft Liverpool(Liverpool)
$89
  • Restaurant
Heywood House Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$68
$44
Agoda.com
$144
HotelQuickly
1,494 results
All reviewsopposite lime street stationcity centrest johnsarriving by traincar parktrain stationempire theatretwo double bedsperfect locationreception staffalbert dockchecking outtea and coffeebreakfast was excellentfull englishcavern clublovely room
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Always stay here while on business, staff always friendly and helpful. Steven on reception his usual self!! Great asset to the hotel.
Downside - the air conditioning was out of order but I can't blame the hotel, keep up the good work and I'll see you soon.

Room Tip: I'm a smoker so I always stay on floor nine, if you want a better view ask for an even number room.
2  Thank Jason W
Barbara L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear ‘Jason W’

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre.

I am really pleased you were well looked after from our team especially Steven from reception. We pride ourselves in our customer care and I will ensure your feedback is relayed to the team and of course Steven to ensure we continue to deliver excellent guest experiences.

In relation to the air condition being out of order during your stay, this has been looked into by our maintenance team and we thank you for bringing this to our attention for us to rectify it.

I do hope you get the opportunity to return to this city soon again and I hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Liverpool when you return.

Kind regards,

Barbara

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights while my friend was in hospital. It was conveniently located to the hospital and the city. Air conditioning was fab as heatwave on. Would stay again. Only disappointing thing was has to pay for Wi Fii at £8 for 24 hours.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear ‘Bredalynch’,

Thank you also for the comments regarding the charge of WIFI. To benefit from free WIFI on your next stay, why not sign up for our IHG rewards club, where points can be gained for staying at any IHG hotels and also WIFI is available free for Gold and Platinum members.

For more details please contact me on 0151 709 7090 or email Barbara.liu@hiliverpool.com

Kind Regards,

Barbara

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Stayed here with work and found it very comfortable, parking is convenient as is the city centre, the gym was compact but fine and I had a good nights sleep. Didn't use the bar or have any breakfast except coffee and apple juice but there seemed to be plenty of it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
JonathanKing, General Manager at Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear 'iantoes'
Thank you for placing your review following your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre.
We hope and trust that your experiences on this occasion will bring you back to Liverpool for many future visits.
Kind regards

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed recently for one night on business. Across the road from the main entrance to Lime St Station so at the most two minutes easy walk. Right in the heart of the city and about 10 minutes walk to Liverpool One and on to the waterfront.
Warm welcome at reception and as I was early I asked to leave a case with them and check in later. Received an upgraded room due to my Priority Club membership. Was on the 6th floor with two lifts available. The room was spotlessly clean, comfortable and with all the features you would expect.
WiFi was free, again as a result of the loyalty club membership, a new initiative from July 1st and very welcome.
My room overlooked Clayton Square (?) and so was a little noisy at times if the window was open, but the ac was also pretty efficient. Had a good view of the cityscape from this room and the Mersey.
The room had two double beds in it and plenty of storage space.
I didn't eat or drink in the hotel as there is abundant choice on your doorstep. However there were offers and incentives provided to eat in the restaurant and take breakfast at a discounted price.
All in all, a decent hotel, with friendly staff, a very good location and good value for money.

Dear 'Aathony'
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback following your recent stay with us; it is most appreciated.
In particular, I was very pleased to learn that you found strong levels of customer service throughout your visit that complimented our cleanliness & location.
As an IHG Rewards Member we look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn in the near future.
Best regards

Reviewed July 7, 2013

stayed for one night, hotel was very clean, all staff friendly. breakfast included which was one of, if not THE best full English hotel breakfast I've ever had. car park was discounted for hotel customers 24 hours parking cost only £6.00. I found a weekend stay was quite noisy, as there were a couple of stag parties staying there, but this didn't dampen my experience of a good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
JonathanKing, General Manager at Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Darren
Thank you for placing your complimenting review following your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre, in particular your great comments regarding the breakfast you experienced.
We hope and trust to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Liverpool, once again, in the near future.
Yours faithfully