2,910 results
All reviews liver building the club lounge albert dock leisure facilities city centre sauna and steam room river view car park isle of man two double beds lovely hotel pier head breakfast was excellent family room reception staff within easy walking distance enjoyable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 2 nights with my company for a conference at the NEC, I cant say how much we enjoyed our stay, at the Crowne nothing is too much trouble, the food was outstanding the rooms really comfortable and the staff amazing 5 star all the way.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
CrownePlazaLiverpool, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear ath066,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay at Crowne Plaza Liverpool. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
Look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Highly recommend Lou therapist had most amazing facial n massage by this lovely friendly lady ☺️In spa treatment room such beautiful personality n facial/massage so relaxing skin looked fabulous after same. Definitely visit this tiny little lady with magic hands when staying at Plaza!! Sue on the same level is the most friendly and nicest reception in Spa n leisure centre I ve met in long time such a nice n down to earth lady with warmest face n so helpful so thank you both for a beautiful visit ladies def will be back ☺️

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank brendac39

Dear Brenda C
Thank you for your wonderful review and I sincerely hope to see you back at the hotel very soon. I will of course pass on your feedback to Lou, she will be delighted. We do hope to see you in the near future.

Janet McMahon
Guest Relations Manager .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my husband spent 4 nights here as part of a birthday treat. The hotel is in a great location easily in walking distance of lots of bars, restaurants and shops. The hotel is very clean and well kept making our stay very comfortable. All of the staff are amazingly friendly and helpful creating a lovely atmosphere in the hotel. We had breakfast every morning with a great choice on the buffet. If we was staying in Liverpool again we would not hesitate in choosing the Crowne Plaza again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Sally_Ham,
Thank you for taking the time to pass on your much valued feedback in relation to your recent stay here at Crowne Plaza Liverpool Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your overall experience and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel again very soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

We chose this hotel for the location but loved every aspect of our recent 3 night stay. Check-in was easy with a warm welcome from the staff. This was to prove a theme of the stay with all the staff really helpful and friendly - bar staff, breakfast staff, housekeeping staff and reception/concierge staff. Room was great with a really comfortable bed, tea/coffee facilities and complimentary water each day. A special mention about the breakfasts - don't even think about not having this - superb choice, fresh breads and pastries and a range of fresh hot options - all well laid out and a totally stress free experience. Great hotel - would strongly recommend - they even found a pair of shoes I'd left in the room!

Room tip: Rooms were quiet on the fourth floor
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear MACKIE901,
I would like to thank you for your feedback following your recent overnight visit to Crowne Plaza Liverpool Hotel. I was delighted to read through your comments, especially in relation to the service you received from the team during your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again very soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Was at this hotel on Saturday the 11th of May for a early business meeting.
Choose this hotel as it’s my usual hotel of choice with parking.
Requested a coffee at reception as the coffee bar was closed, they told me that the restaurant / breakfast area would provide me with coffee this area said that the coffee bar would open shortly and would provide me with coffee. Did not get a coffee and ended up been able to purchase a bottle of water at £1.80.
After this dreadful customer service experience they decide to charge me the full price to park my car!
I will not be returning to this venue ever again. Customer service extremely poor and non engaging. Despite me explaining on leaving when paying for my car parking that the experience had been terrible the guy on reception just was not interested. Had he owned the hotel I wonder if his attitude would have been different!

Trip type: Traveled on business
CrownePlazaLiverpool, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear JohnLewisJones,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us.
I am so sorry to hear that we did not provide the service we try so hard to deliver. This is in no way our standard here at Crowne Plaza Liverpool.
If you would like to contact me directly to discuss the issues that you experienced, I can assure you I will fully investigate all the points made. Guest.relations@cpliverpool.com.