1,878 results
All reviews albert dock echo arena scrambled egg and beans great location hi express exposed brickwork beatles museum pay and display converted warehouse big wheel liver building breakfast was included city centre car park no air conditioning multi storey original features
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

First time staying here. Never again. The hotel is tired, very, very tired - the decor, the styling, the lot. Check-in was smooth (Abu was very pleasant) but our room...what’s less descriptive than basic? The en-suite was presumably styled on a caravan from the mid-80s, while the mattress was the most uncomfortable I’ve ever slept on - it was so soft and worn; it felt like sleeping in a ditch. Why give pillow options, when the mattress (upon which the pillow is set) was possibly salvaged from the Titanic. Meanwhile, the room facilities...well, we had coat hangers at least. The pro’s - a terrific view through Albert Dock. Would we stay again. No. Back to the Premier Inn next door. It’s tons better.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HIEXAlbertDock, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express Royal Albert Dock Liverpool I am glad you found Abu pleasant at check in and enjoyed the views of the Royal Albert Dock.
I am sorry that you didn’t enjoy the rest of your stay. I will pass your feedback to the relevant departments, we use feedback such as your to improve the service that we provide thought out the hotel,
Again I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent stay.

Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Great staff - efficient & friendly.
Clean & comfy room.
Beautiful building with many original features retained. Lovely brick arched ceilings and i had a lovely reversed bay window where the cargo must have been loaded though.

Location is spot on. Right in the docks, next to the conference centre.

Suggestion: Add recycling bins, even if only in reception area. I had leaflets & brochures from conference ( I tried to refuse most) but didn't want to put them in room bin. I asked at reception and they quite happily said I could bring down my paper waste and they would recycle. A paper bin is an easy do, plastic would be great.

Trip type: Traveled on business
HIEXAlbertDock, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback i am glad you had a lovely stay I have passed your comments to the relevant departments and we will use feedback like your to improve our service .
we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a birthday weekend/city break and were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The location on the Albert docks is lovely and is still just a short walk from the city centre. Plenty of good food nearby and nice bars. The room we had overlooked the docks and was beautifully presented and spotlessly clean, we were worried about the noise being above the bars on the docks but we had a quiet and peaceful night (bear in mind this was when the Liverpool Football final was on so it was really busy!) We would definitely stay here again on a return trip to Liverpool, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at The Holiday Inn Express Royal Albert Dock Liverpool
I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am glad you would stay here again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

FAB Location for our Rita Ora Concert at the M&S Arena next door xx and right by the Albert Dock too for Restaurants and Sightseeing and Explore more of Liverpool Shopping ect Happy would Deffo stay again x

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HIEXAlbertDock, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Thank you for your great feedback regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Albert Dock
I am glad you had a lovely stay with us.
We hope to see you again soon
Sincerely
Holiday Inn Express Liverpool

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

It’s an amazing historic building located at the beautiful Albert Docks. The staff are all very friendly and are always on hand. We had some problems with the heating but the manager was straight on our case and sorted us a heater. We will definitely be returning but we had slight issues with the parking. We understand that this is an issue that cannot always be addressed but just giving future visitors a heads up. The hotel do offer some discounts for certain car parks but overall this was not an issue for us. Will be back and thank you for our good stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank galaxy018

Thank you for your great feedback and understanding in regards to parking.
I am glad you had a lovely stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Albert Dock.
We hope to see you again soon