“Birthday meal offer”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Had a fab meal with my family , an offer of ,if it's your birthday you have your meal and a drink for free , no special conditions (I don't think ), Well I thoroughly enjoyed it and felt spoiled and well looked after , thanks little pizza kitchen, 17/10/1965

1  Thank corishray
There are newer reviews for Little Pizza Kitchen

Reviewed October 11, 2012

As a fans of the restaurant for around a year we have been here around six times for a family meal often to celebrate something like good news or a birthday etc and I went there yesterday and had a pizza called the Smokin Pig Pizza which had: delicious sweet BBQ pulled pork, smokey cheddar cheese, a healthy amount of mozzarella cheese and refreshing pea-shoots, sweetcorn and pineapple pieces served on a thin crust perfectly cooked pizza. It actually brought a tear to my eye when I realized that I had probably eaten the most delicious and most value for money pizza in my lifetime . It also seemed to be a healthier option because it was made fresh and even with the cheddar cheese it would have contained less fat than a normal, processed pizza which would have been of a lesser quality. The pulled pork was also good enough to be served as a regular meal which was a great change to pizzas from other restaurants which had toppings of an inferior quality. Great service and perfect food every time. Another triumph Little Pizza Kitchen, please never get rid of the Pizza that is so dear to me and my Brother.

1  Thank lara h
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We have been to this little, casual eatery 4 times, travelling from Wirral especially for the pleasure. We have never been disappointed. The staff are friendly, and know the menu & the ethos of the kitchen. Everything is bought in fresh every day & the food is outstanding. I cannot praise this restaurant enough. We travel 5 miles plus but I would be willing to travel at least twice as far.

1  Thank 66Allyson
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Had my graduation party here with 9 of my family.
Service was friendly and efficient and the food was fresh and delicious. Have visited several times since they moved to these new premises and it has a lovely family friendly feel to it. This is my favourite place to eat when meeting up with friends for lunch or dinner. Great selection of dishes to please even the fussiest of eaters (my daughter).
Definitely recommend!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

its now the fourth or fifth time we have eaten here and we have never been let down by the quality of service or the quality of the food and the waiting staff are amongst some of the most friendly professional and welcoming i have ever met or even worked with and having been a chef for over thirty years i don't say that easily well worth a visit.