2,572 results
All reviews james street station great location underground station city centre taxi rank budget hotel good size q park car park pier head room was spacious first floor cavern quarter cavern club short walk excellent value for money short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Great location. Very close to the city centre with great malls with top Brands. minutes walk from great restaurants.Great facilities. Breakfast is ok but can be diversify. Great customer care services. 24hr front office which makes u feel safe.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
DaysInnLiverpool, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tessy,

It is a delight reading your experience from your recent stay.

The number of 'greats' used in your review certainly gives a sense of achievement for me and my team. Good to see you mention about how safe you felt.

It would be nice to get some specifics about your breakfast feedback. Please do contact me on gm@daysinnliverpool.com.

Thank you for the review.

Look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

The hotel is in a great location for the Q park about 5 minutes walk away. Hotel was clean but rooms were cold, Bar was very expensive. The only thing that spoils our stay was the 4.00am wake up when a male was walking up and down the corridor shouting for his mate to open the door. He then went to my elderly parents door and tried to get in shouting if you don't open the door i will kick it in. They didn't open the door i can only assume he was on the wrong corridor..

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
DaysInnLiverpool, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time in writing this review.
It is good reading all the positives and the areas to improve following on from your stay.

Your comment on the bar prices has been noted, however I should say we do some great offers that make it very competitive, including 50% off Early Bird offer.

As for the disturbances on that night, once my Nights team were made aware. The security dealt with the situation and resolved it. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Please do reach out on your next visit to the city, it would be great to welcome you back.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

This was my first stay at a Days Inn hotel. It was somewhere in between Travelodge and Premier Inn in terms of the quality of presentation. The shower in the bathroom could have done with a totally self-contained cubicle rather than the inadequate glass shield that allowed water to flood the floor no matter how careful one was.
The staff were generally friendly, but clearly English was not their first language in many cases and it was difficult to make one self understood at times.
I started my stay on the second floor and it was slightly disconcerting to find an interconnecting door between my room and the adjacent one. Due to the gap underneath it was possible to clearly hear conversations from the other side.
As the weather got warmer it became obvious that the air conditioning did not function at all. As the windows were sealed the room became sauna-like in climate. I asked the duty manager to see for himself. He found me a room on the first floor which had effective air conditioning.
Unfortunately I ended up trading one aggravation for another as this room was directly above the Liverpool Pub. The live music was blasted until nearly midnight on Easter Sunday. The previous night it had gone on until 1am. It beggared belief that Liverpool City Council could possibly license live music at such great volume so late at night directly underneath a hotel! I rang the reception desk to complain and whilst they were sympathetic they had no solution to offer. When checking out I was provided with the email address for the general manager to write a complaint. He never bothered to reply.
The location of the hotel is very convenient for the attractions on the regenerated waterfront such as the Museum of Liverpool and the Albert Dock, along with the Mersey Ferries. Such a shame it is blighted by the loud live music from the pub underneath. When you pay city centre prices for a hotel the least you should be entitled to expect is a peaceful night's sleep!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback following your recent stay.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused with regards to the aircon and the noise from the pub next door.

I hope you are in receipt of my response. Please do contact me to discuss it further.

Apologies once again.

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Looking at some negative reviews I was bit dubious about staying here. However after spending two nights here I could not fault the hotel in any way. Our room was clean and spacious. Bed was comfortable and I had no problem with quality of bedding or towels. All the staff we met were friendly and although I anticipated some noise on the Saturday night we heard nothing. Lots of good bars and restaurants in the immediate vicinity and a taxi rank right outside the hotel.We did n't have breakfast as we knew Shiraz round the corner always does an excellent one but still thought hotel was good value!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DaysInnLiverpool, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this wonderful and well written review.

It gives us immense pleasure to have managed to change your perception about the hotel.

Great to read you describe all aspects of the hotel so well.

Team and I will be delighted to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We stayed Easter Sunday. Check in was great. The king room was very clean and a really comfy bed. The toiletries in the bathroom were very nice smelled gorgeous!! The manager on the desk asked why we were visiting and we told him it was my birthday and he gave me a voucher for a drink at the bar which was a lovely gesture, unfortunately I did not get chance to use it!! The breakfast had an excellent choice of fruit cereal hot food pancake machine and pastries. We will definitely stay here again

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Paul,

It is a pleasure to know you had an excellent stay.

Team.and I are always delighted when we hear these lovely feedback.

Hope you enjoyed your 'birthday' stay, shame you didn't get an opportunity to have a drink on us.

Well, there is always a next time.

Thank you for being an advocate of ours.