“Fantastic!”

The Nadler Liverpool
Ranked #2 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Really great location, Lime St station only a 10 min walk, Liverpool 1, Albert Dock, Liverpool Museum and the whole city centre in great proximity. The room was very clean, spacious and tastefully decorated. A really modern concept with great facilities and pleasant helpful staff. I honestly loved this place and will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (4,328)

Reviewed April 16, 2013

base2stay is a fantastic aparthotel to stay in.. clean, friendly and affordable...would recomend it to any1 going to liverpool as it is so central to everything, nightlife and shopping at a stone throw away. one thing i would say is if you are booking as a large group request that rooms are together as we had 3 rooms on the fifth floor and one room on the ground floor, which was annoying as it would of been common sense to allocate rooms together.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Great location; excellent shower, spotless bathroom; very comfy bed; very quiet room but it was a Sunday night. Loved the mini kitchen. Very good value for money. I would definitely stay here again. No complaints

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 14, 2013

i could not get in to my usual hotel, and Base2Stay was the only place i can book a room. The building has a lot of character, rooms are ok, but feels like a bit run down and some of the furniture seem to be Ikea quality. All these aside, what made our stay a let down was the noise. This is the part of the city where many clubs and bars are located, and probably, more than half of the guests of this hotel are in town for a late night sessions, which will wake you up upon their return at 4am, so much for a decent sleep. Also, there were some stains on the carpet which were pretty nasty, and lack of cleanliness.If you are 18-25 years old, probably this is the place to stay, the crowd reminded me those youngsters going to Spanish or Greek resorts to get pissed and cause nuisance.

2  Thank Globe T
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

I’m sorry that your experience didn’t match your initial positive impression of the building and your room, due to being disturbed by other guests. Liverpool has been voted the city with the best nightlife in the UK, so like virtually all city centre hotels, we will get guests visiting to enjoy this.
The vast majority of these guests – young and old – behave exceedingly well. With our triple glazing that prevents noise getting in from the outside, our hotel is generally very quiet, as many reviews confirm, so I am sorry that your experience was tainted by noise from inconsiderate guests.
We will review our procedures to see what we can do to ensure that we prevent issues like this occurring in the future.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

The hotel was clean, modern and ideal for my purposes. I was only staying one night and had plans for dinner and breakfast elsewhere. I would recommend it wholeheartedly. There is parking immediately across the road, which cost me £3 for the overnight stay. There is also more secure parking in a multistorey just down the road fro less than £10 for 24 hours. When I next visit Liverpool I will definitely stay here again; if they have any vacancies. I also recommend the Shipping Forecast bar just around the corner and the Brasilian restaurant down the road.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stayed on 11th April for my birthday.
Could not have asked for a better location, 1 minute walk to concert square and it's night life, less than 5 minute walk to the major shopping areas of Liverpool and central train station.
Hotel was clean and quiet at night time when wanting to sleep. Room was spacious with nice facilities.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great stay in a great city.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Babyjackman
Reviewed April 12, 2013

A great location and a great looking hotel, booked a king size bedroom with breakfast for me and my girlfriend, all was fine checking in and the room was up to scratch but we were disturbed throughout the night with slamming doors along the corridors and we woke up early to take off the do not disturb sign for breakfast, which still did not arrive, after packing and going down to reception to checkout I asked if I was mistaken as I thought I had pre-paid for a continental breakfast, when the receptionist told me I had paid for breakfast but at the last room check at 3.30am we still had the do not disturb sign on and as she was alone in the morning assumed we still did not want to be disturbed, no offer of refund was even given at all, but she did ask if we wanted the breakfast to go.......very considerate but a bit silly because we could not exactly be walking around the city centre with bowls of cereal! The explanation was 'I would of had the breakfast brought up but I just didnt'.......so that was nice!! I recommend leave the breakfast dont pay for nothing!

3  Thank 85dace
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Firstly, thank you for your compliments on our hotel and location. I am sorry that your sleep was disturbed by inconsiderate guests, but also sorry you didn’t call down to our 24/7 front desk team, who are there to help in such circumstances. Our breakfast is usually delivered the evening before, making best use of the fridge and microwave in our mini kitchens. Our team check during the night, but may have missed your taking off the DND sign in the morning, for which I apologise. However, most guests who don’t want to be disturbed tend to call down when they want breakfast delivered. I urge all guests not to hesitate to use the phone to call our front at any time as that’s what we are there for.