“Worst experience ever”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sefton Park
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We went here for the first time for our valentines meal, we was not greeted on arrival and when we were shown our seats we were squashed in between 2 other couples they had taken way too many bookings.

Our food was delayed by over 40 minutes then when it arrived was cold,so I complained to the manager who said she would sort it and get another started but by this time we were starving and just wanted the main, as she explained to the waitress I saw her speaking about us so rude making inappropriate comments she was so unprofessional I couldn't believe it.

We asked for the drinks and started ill and left. The next day we called and spoke to who claimed to be the boss who was also disgusting in the way he treated us.

Please avoid this place we and our friends and family and anyone else I get to speak to about it will NEVER return.

3  Thank AmyMcxx
There are newer reviews for Pablos

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This has been my second visit, and the first was just as bad. I can't understand how the food we were served on both occasions was allowed to leave the kitchen. On this visit one dish was completely tasteless and over cooked and the other was just burnt batter! We got a dish we didnt even order and the salad hadnt been washed. I love the decor and the staff are pleasant enough but the whole place is let down by the amateurs in the kitchen, hugely disappointing. I won't be returning.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Well what a night I had. Excellent service, in an Excellent establishment. I was having a celebratory dinner with my husband last week end, and we definitely picked the right venue for our occasion.
The waiting on staff attended to our every need, wonderful service from a boy and and a young girl. Very charming.

We will be definitely be coming back again, but next time with more of our family. 10/10

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I booked a private party here for 100 people for my Father in Laws Birthday last May and it was faultless . The food was amazing I had such good feed back from family and friends
The Venue is stunning and I have just booked my Grandsons Christening there again for this May. Well done to Amanda and her team of chefs and staff

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have been to pablos a good few times such a nice and pleasant place staff and management are really nice. The atmosphere is great. I shall be attending again xx