“Great food and friendly staff”

Rosa's Thai Cafe Liverpool
Reserve a Table
DesignMyNight
OR
Order Online
Ranked #398 of 2,194 Restaurants in Liverpool
Description: Housed within a Grade I listed former warehouse, our first restaurant outside of London is situated in the historical Royal Albert Dock. The design retains the original open brickwork of the building, with huge arches looking out onto the docks, an open theatre kitchen and a mezzanine level perfect for events and private dining. The Tate Modern Liverpool, Merseyside Maritime Museum, and The Beatles Story are all a quick walk away and with the Echo Arena right on our doorstep, you’ll have plenty of time to grab a Thai stir-fry or curry ahead of a show or during a break from museum visits.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went here for a friend's birthday. We were able to order from the lunch menu at 4pm which was great. We had starters, mains, prawn and pumpkin crackers and all of the food was great. The flavours were really tasty. The cocktails were also very flavourful and everyone really enjoyed it. We would all definitely go back again and soon.

Date of visit: September 2019
RosasThai, Guest Relations Manager at Rosa's Thai Cafe Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Jane, thanks so much for your review! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your lunch with us and hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards,
Rosa's

Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food no fault found whatsoever. Tasty and top notch service too.
The spring rolls are the best and the Thai chilli basil is also to die for hot but very good

Date of visit: September 2019

Thanks so much, we hope to see you again soon for some more of our spring rolls!

- Rosa's team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ok I have eaten at Rosa's places in London , but her Albert Dock location is off the scale. Food as AMAZING as ever and the staff were brilliant. Rosa cooks the best Thai food ..

Date of visit: September 2019
RosasThai, Guest Relations Manager at Rosa's Thai Cafe Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks so much, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed the food in London and our Albert Dock restaurant! We appreciate your support, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warm regards,
Rosa's team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were wandering around the Pier Head and Albert Dock in glorious sunshine and there’s a few restaurants all next to each other here. This place had good reviews. The staff were friendly and efficient and the food was really tasty. The chicken satay skewers and dipping sauce are a highlight. My 11 year old twin boys chose a curry and a stir fry. I had the Pad Thai. All lovely.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love Thai food and I love the Albert Dock so this was winning for me from the word go.

We were seated quickly but it wasn't too busy (it's quite a small restaurant) and we ordered the mixed starter for 3. The Satay's were the best and I really liked the pork skewers.

We had 2 Panangs and a Pad See Ewe and have no complaints at all. They were lovely.

The reason I didn't give 5 dots was because it took a very long time at the end of the meal to get the bill and settle up. We were in no rush and I think because it was quiet neither were the team members there

I would highly recommend though!

1  Thank GeorgiaC1990